Valentine's Day Playlist.

Ghost Recon

Valentine's Day Playlist.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/BV.aspx?ref=IE8Activity&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.halouniverse.it%2F2014%2F02%2Fplaylist-di-san-valentino%2F

Here we are at that time of the year. Yes, that of couples, of pink, chocolate and gifts ... What's better than a healthy game for Halo to work around all that schmaltz? Pay attention therefore why the next lines will be right for you!

This week's update is the inclusion of a new great playlist starting from Monday. It's Big Rumble, a playlist that puts you in the action with frenetic battles from 12 players free-for-all. This unique playlists will be present until 3 March.
The matches will take place on large maps and will be made available to those included in the DLC Crimson and Castle.

The game modes are:
Infinity Massacre
Carnage Pro
King of the Hill
Regicide
Oddball
Quick Draw

343i informs us that have changed the parameters of participation in the games, which provide better selection criteria matches started in the Matchmaking.
We are also aware that completing theplatter's citation, will be unlocked green Viewer for our Spartan, while completing Driver specialization will be unlocked BOND variant of Aviator helmet.
Complete all the encomiums of vehicles will make available the VERG variant for the helmet Air Assault.

We leave you with a series of sweet, romantic images, rosy ... and of course the Halo theme!

To see the pics click on the link that is posted. Also I think that those are some Sweet and Awesome playlists to play. Also I wonder if there will be a St. Patrick's Day playlist.