NO MORE HINTS!!!!!

Rumerboy

Dear 343,

Please don't release too much information that will tell us, anything significant about the story. What your doing right now is fantastic, constantly teasing us with almost info-less videos and photos. But please keep it this way. If you don't tell anyone about the story, it will make it SOOOOO much more epic and interesting. That's why I loved Halo CE so much, cause I knew barely nothing. And that's what made the Halo Reach campaign not as good as I think it could be. And I know that people will be like "Well then Just don't listen or look for the answers" but that's impossible. There is NO WAY I can ever do that. Halo is just too compelling that if there IS info out there I HAVE to seek it out. So please don't reveal too much 343.

Sincerely,

RumerBoy

Dear 343,

Please don't release too much information that will tell us, anything significant about the story. What your doing right now is fantastic, constantly teasing us with almost info-less videos and photos. But please keep it this way. If you don't tell anyone about the story, it will make it SOOOOO much more epic and interesting. That's why I loved Halo CE so much, cause I knew barely nothing. And that's what made the Halo Reach campaign not as good as I think it could be. And I know that people will be like "Well then Just don't listen or look for the answers" but that's impossible. There is NO WAY I can ever do that. Halo is just too compelling that if there IS info out there I HAVE to seek it out. So please don't reveal too much 343.

Sincerely,

RumerBoy

THANK YOU! Listen to this guy. He is a genus! :unworthy: