Details on the environments of the game.

Ghost Recon

Details on the environments of the game.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/BV.aspx?ref=IE8Activity&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.halodestiny.net%2Fnews-2691-details-sur-les-environnements-du-jeu.html%23skip

After we discover the artistic Destiny of evolution, the artistic director of Bungie, Christopher Barrett, offers us an approach more detailed environments and sites that you can visit in the game. More thorough indeed because we had already had a glimpse through the summary of the next GameInformer.

The Moon:

Destiny_Details_Environnements1.jpg

We start here with an important environment of Destiny. Christopher Barrett tells us that the Moon is interesting because it shows the remains of a very familiar human space exploration: the first base that humans have established after the traveller has come. The atmosphere at the surface is a little more dark and mysterious, as tribute to lost humanity. But you can still enjoy all the fun of playing in a spatial database.

Also, as we could see it in the art of this place concepts, what is really interesting is this true alien realm that has been created. Artistic Director tells us that if the hives (Hives) are installed on the Moon, it is for its proximity to the Earth. A suitable therefore to plan an attack but also to their tendency to dig tunnels that you can visit during your explorations. We learn that the decorations (cliffs and craters) are more exaggerated than on the real Moon for best Visual renderings. For example, we will see huge chunks of moon drifting in space, scene directly inspired Arok the barbarian series.

The Earth:

Destiny_Details_Environnements2.jpg

The main purpose of Destiny is of retrieve that humanity has lost. With this environment, developers want to show that things have changed. Visually, it is not like any science-fiction world. It is an eerie post-apocalyptic scene made attractive by a verdant herb mixture. In sum, the Earth is an old industrial area where nature is claimed his rights.

You will encounter mainly are enemies (mainly of the Fallens) and space looters looking for ancient relics. Bungie really wants to show that this earth is hostile and that cannot be to stroll quietly, even if the environments will apparently be very varied and interesting to explore.

The Tower:

Destiny_Details_Environnements3.jpg

It is the place where the heroes of the world return after their adventures to rest. A kind of Camelot of modern times especially reserved for the guardians. Built to protect the Earth, it is a mirador mixed with a House.

You can buy different things and equip you. Several areas with different themes will be to visit. Bungie wanted to keep the recognizable elements of our daily lives while imagining them in the future. For example, vessels may resemble hunts planes while being more futuristic. There are also some Japanese influence on some of the vehicles and architectures of the game. It is a space that should represent the hope as recovered by the old Knights Castle. La Tour is therefore a living place full of history.

March:

Destiny_Details_Environnements4.jpg

"Giant red sand dunes and a buried city", this is how described March. A town built by humans and now buried up to the 30th floor in the sand of the red planet. You can crawl through the windows to venture into the depths of the skyscraper buried to find old relics as well as the creatures that inhabit them now.

The cabal, an industrial empire of aggressive and bestial, is one of the major races of Mars. It built large databases of war and indeed its centre of operations.

Venus:

Destiny_Details_Environnements5.jpg

The environment of Venus can approach a human city but is actually a research outpost. It was a scientific centre, but that is now abandoned in the middle of the jungle. The atmosphere is a mixture between clouds, lightning and volcanoes on one side, and the jungle and the Ocean on the other.

The idea of the city disappeared in the ocean is the other element with which developers have wanted to play. Finally, an enormous tower built by the Vexs (groups of creatures hybrids mi-robotiques, mi-organiques) is the culmination of this threatening landscape table.

This is what make us salivate over that wait until the release of the game which, I recall, will be September 9, 2014.

Small "PostScript", this being my first news as editor on HaloDestiny, I wanted to introduce myself in a few words. My name is MighTy, I'm at the base a competitive player, fan of Halo since the first installment, but I also have a great passion for writing where my presence here. I am President of the Noble League France eSport and tries to maximally develop and improve, the image of the electronic sports in France. I discovered HaloDestiny in its early days (very long ago ;-)) and must admit that it was my reference for news.

So, I hope that you have taken pleasure in reading this News as much as I took in the drafting. Therefore I tell you very soon for new information on HaloDestiny!

Some of these maps look like from Halo 4, and also Halo 3. Also I wonder if they will add more Downloadable Content in the near future to travel to other planets.
  • Like 2

Rockubot I doubt it I don't think Bungie has been hinting it but who knows if there was a Forge mode it would most likely be shown at some point mayb at E3 I imagine Forge mode would be a big part of Destiny like Halo ( yes it would not be called Forge mode though ) I hope a Forge mode of some kind is in Destiny. :)