Best way for me to record Xbox 360 screen?

Ryguyrules147

I have an Xbox 360 and a Macbook Pro (spring '11 model). I was wondering what would be the best way to record my screen based on my situation so I can make Halo videos for my YouTube channel. I have checked my TV and it has no A/V Out port ( :( ). I would prefer to record in 720p HD or better. I have looked at a few capture cards but they only support Windows.

The best way to record a Tv screen is a Tv recorder. That's the only thing I can say.

But when I was doing some Halo videos in my channel, I was using a camera with a stand to film the Tv. But the problem was that the quality od the image of the camera wasn't so good. So I was using programs like Sony Vegas pro or After Effects to do color correction. Then, the quality of the image in the video is good.

Edited by Scarface

Elgato Game Capture HD. Tiny little thing, about the size of 2 iphone 5's stacked on top of one another.

Works like a dream on my Macbook Pro, using just a single USB 2.0 cable alongside the HDMI cables. Records in 720p or 1080p, and using the recording tool works like a wet dream for lazy people, as all you need to do is open the application and click record. Said record button does not need to be 'live' and you can go 'back in time' of your footage and start recording there. Don't want to record but still wanna play? No problem keeping the capture card still plugged in.