Gold elite rangers won't appear

Matimus

So the challenge last night was to kill a gold elite ranger for 5000 cr, super easy! Except I couldn't get ANY to appear. I've done this challenge before and easily killed the rangers on many levels only now the last two times this has been a challenge none will appear. Has anybody else had this problem? I've tried starting from alpha start points, beginning of levels, normal, heroic, or legendary. I've tried scoring on or off. Nothing. Any insight into this would be awesome.

So the challenge last night was to kill a gold elite ranger for 5000 cr, super easy! Except I couldn't get ANY to appear. I've done this challenge before and easily killed the rangers on many levels only now the last two times this has been a challenge none will appear. Has anybody else had this problem? I've tried starting from alpha start points, beginning of levels, normal, heroic, or legendary. I've tried scoring on or off. Nothing. Any insight into this would be awesome.

Be quick, thorough, and have a sharp eye.

To get the Gold Ranger, start up Winter Contingency on Heroic, start at checkpoint alpha, get in the truck, when you come to the downhill bit where the 2 Jackals are before you get to the marines, the gold ranger will either appear from the left before the downhill section or will be running up the hill. if it doesnt appear, just restart mission. I got it at first attempt you just run him over.

Last time we had this challenge I had to restart twice. But it will appear.

The easyiest way to kill one is in Sword base (the second mission), start in bravo point (where you have to return to the base). It will be in the left of the entrance before the hunters, if it doesn't appears, it will be inside the base, in the room where the shotgun spawn in MM.

Is a bit different form the other B.O.Bs, it appears with random armor (from minor to field marshall) and its color is White (like an ultra)

To get the Gold Ranger, start up Winter Contingency on Heroic, start at checkpoint alpha, get in the truck, when you come to the downhill bit where the 2 Jackals are before you get to the marines, the gold ranger will either appear from the left before the downhill section or will be running up the hill. if it doesnt appear, just restart mission. I got it at first attempt you just run him over.

Thanks for your replies. I have done these things and gone as fast as possible, I guess it must just be bad luck. It's odd that I never used to have a problem, and now it's next to impossible.

Either this, or go to New Alexandria, and fly low at 100-150ft till you see a Banshee flying straight, ignoring you. Destroy it and you get it cause its a B.O.B. driving it. But thats very random, can take 5 mins, or 20. Do what Jester said, its safer.

wow you realy know youg single player dont you

easiest way.

winter contigency on heroic with time on. run through the mission until u get to the trucks. drive that and take the path on the left. drive down the hill past the grunts until you reach 2 skirmishers. by this time you should see him. try to be there for 4:30 time.