question about birthday fiesta emblem

Trifle10

according to the update, all you had to do was play 1 match of either war games or spartan ops to get the unreleased guility spark emblem. i played 4 games of birthday fiesta and did not get it, even won 1 game

my question is, is there a specific way or condition to get it or will 343 be adding the emblem to those who met the condition when thursday comes (343's time)

Yeah it said on Waypoint. I'm honestly not sure why they are doing this though. I personally won't be using the emblem but it seems like a lot of people will. The game mode was only available for one day anyway so why wait an extra one or two weeks? Maybe they are still creating it or something? They might not have made it yet but it wouldn't take that long and they would be prepared. Oh well, at least we're still getting it. ;)

Yeah it said on Waypoint. I'm honestly not sure why they are doing this though. I personally won't be using the emblem but it seems like a lot of people will. The game mode was only available for one day anyway so why wait an extra one or two weeks? Maybe they are still creating it or something? They might not have made it yet but it wouldn't take that long and they would be prepared. Oh well, at least we're still getting it. ;)

They have it made but it is much like Recon of Halo 3. They need to release it in bunches/give it out in a special way. They can't just let you "unlock" it because that wasnt how the system works. They view who played the game on November 6th and during the next few weeks it will be unlocked for you manually. 

They have it made but it is much like Recon of Halo 3. They need to release it in bunches/give it out in a special way. They can't just let you "unlock" it because that wasnt how the system works. They view who played the game on November 6th and during the next few weeks it will be unlocked for you manually. 

That explains. ;) They could have made it unlock instantly though, they do this when ever you unlock the RAIDER armour pieces. Why not do it with the emblem?