#Halowars2

power turret

Please try to make this a trend on twitter. Tell all your friends to do it too and we will see what happens. If everyone takes a few seconds to do this it will really grab 343i attention. Please and thank you.

I am sure 343i is still aware of Halo Wars and we all know 343i still has some unannounced projects. Their current focus is Halo 5 so I am guessing we won't see the news of any other Halo game till around 2015. I am sure 343i knows the value in Halo Wars and I hope if it does come back, it will be on par with other great sci-fi RTSs like Starcraft 2.

• Like 2

dont worry i think 343 bought out halo wars from ensemble so i imagine there will be a halo wars 2

No. Ensemble never had the rights- Microsoft had them from the minute they announced HW would be their final game before shutting down. 343 didn't buy the rights.

I think there should be another ODST game. This time, on it's own engine, it's own multiplayer, it's own Forge, and a longer campaign.
m

Imagine an entire game like SO (But not every week and slightly longer) where every mini campaign involved you dropping onto a planet and doing stuff. Just with regular size missions.

• Like 1