i have a new idea

Trifle10

new idea poll  

3 members have voted

1. 1. good idea, yes or no?

this is an idea i just recieved on how to improve searches. basically, it starts off like this....

1. select your playlist like normal
  2. everyone who is on the same console then recieves 3-5 random voting choices from the playlist
  3. after voting is done, you will then search for other players who want to play the same thing

i was also thinking that if the min amount of players arent met or voting times runs out, all the voting choices refresh into something different

while your casting your vote, the other required players wont be searched for until after voting

this may speed up search times and we can be able to find others who want to play what we play

try to imagine this....

you select matchmaking from the war games menu. you then select the playlist you want to play, like normal. you then see possible choices and you vote for one. you then begin searching for others. when you find others, you see there player card (as if you were joining mid game). the match then starts and you get to play your favorite choice

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm kinda in the middle here. It's a good idea but we don't know how hard it is to implement stuff like this. Also some people don't like joining games in progress and just want to start with a fresh new game. What abou them?

It's a good idea don't get me wrong, but try to work it out a bit more.