halo 4 is perfect except

fwee

WARNING: THIS IS FOR 343 TO READ SO NO UNINTELLECTUALS or Highschool comments on this thread unless youve read 

"Reading for Dummies"

or perhaps

"Reading a paragprah for Dummies"

Or even

"Writing a story for Dummies"

Allthough i spread if out for your childish eyes for important parts being double tabbed

First ill give you a backround of me to give you more incentive

i was a professional level cs player with .99 fpr esea before they patched it to make easier bulier numbers that were easer to keep and hold

couldve gone pro halo if i was with the right friends.

wow arenas 2900 exp

also was #1 world ladder for worse viable composition before we quit and sold accounts.

ive been on here since i had a surgery on my hip causing me to be unable to use my genetics for a scholarship so i sat inside for a few months playing greg hastings on xbox and started playing halo 2 every day after a few months.

i can give you perfect layouts for competitive maps as i only see improvements that can be made through my eyes.

and as i want to play halo on a perfect level i suggest you listen as you normally only look but you dont look at the community in the parts of mlg on standards. you should first only look at the mlg players for answers. i know you hold back for your next games as that is how buisinesses  run. meaning, like wow they have everything already simulated as all games are made out of are calculations and all you do is calculate your decisions and purposely leave things out.

What needs to happen is only look at the competitive mlg or any other community of peopel that play weeks strait and make sence out of what they want.

Halo 4 felt great even had antialiasing on xbox!

the problem was with halo 4 the maps were made for free for all it felt. the pit is what i would suggest looking at for a map of team base.

this map provides a "team game" to actually happen and not a free for all where its safe everywhere and everyone can split up no matter what. you cant make sence out of these maps for team based games. i never played the halo 4 dlc so i do not know about those but im guessing they are the same.

the pit caused people to sneak and attack together in casual team games even with recreational players. it was amazing! it worked!

this map caused us to play forcefully and  pleasingly in a team manner.

haven is a map that felt like you can run around and do what you want without a team and so did all other maps. this idea does not work. it feels like its meant for free for all and you mastered free for all but stopped teamplay and only kept us from playing as a team.

what i suggest is making team based maps like the pit, maybe sanctuary.

sanctuary is an issue since the way you play it is no matter how many teamates are up or down

SPAWN;

RUN TO THEIR SIDE

distract or its a forcefull push even with one person;

die;

spawn;

run to their side;

REPEAT;

if you section the map mechanics like this it just doesnt work as well but can be an idea if you are looking for a multiple style set of maps

but you should be looking at 3 push together or 2 push together kind of ideas allowing them to defend in more intelligent ways as a map maker would understand.

Next I will cover,

BXR, BXB, double shot, super bouncing > side activity for a minigame for map exploration with forge as unlocks using passed cultures to syngerize success. these are basics for a buisness what is the issue?

i will start with the most appealing discussion for the 343 Devs.

~Forge~

Please stay with me i know how many times you heard this and that around super bouncing but its not about that.

Superbouncing was a great passed time, it allowed us to see things in a better perspective and when we didnt want to kill things we could hop around the map and break barriers into locations that could kill or let us survive. this is a known bug and as you will be stubborn this is only the greatest idea ive had. ~i will now tell you what my idea is~

Forge is a realtime mini | map editor allowing you to make custom maps with props allowed in those maps that are also usually in there or somewhere in another map.

you can make a system out of superbouncing causing it to be a option for game settings allowing "purposed" game exploration. now if you discreatly add things like this and give unlocks for forge like an extra piece which is a presumed addition with halo 5, this would allow you to have control over a discrete system of glitches from a setting. this superbouncing took us 4 years to master in techniques and caused us searching for the biggest easter egg in all of gaming history which was all the superbounces and where they took us. it may not be as visual of a easteregg as it is in parts but what would it be like to have puzzles built into the maps because thats all superbouncing was.

this could work in a free roam game or maps as big as halo 2's maps. What you do is you synergize our culture of halo 2 by including these glitches that only made it harder and more fun "both the competitive and the fun"

there were keys to the multiple types of superbouncing

ill list a few.

Holding forward right before you land

jump right after the end of a map piece casuing you to be the perfect hight and not too high or low to not register this [key] to cause it to shoot you up into the air and ontop of a otherwise unreachable spot.

you can even allow a sort of these for big team maps with the helicopter as it is a game, and multiplayer can be an utter joke[think of timesplitters for xbox] <[this multiplayer didnt even relate to the campaign!]

at the end of TeamFX's journey of finding all superbounces and ghost jumps and slide jumps we came accrossed an ability to do pal xbox superbounces on NTSC. [Yes i was in teamFX]

what we did is go to the same crack as the pal bouncer and we jumped from sometimes lower heights and crouched and hit uncrouch on it at the .001 perfect time and it would launch you to spots aswell.

so let me simplify this section.

Think of these as keys and the map as a map with a built in maze to burn time when you dont want to kill people but explore like the man on the boat who discovered america. to achieve new areas and unlock new forge parts. and with all of that you can be pointed at that it was our culture of halo to do that in custom games when we dont want to actually play.

these would be the keys;

hold forward when landing

hold forward from start of jump till end

dont press anything

hold forward until it feels like you are coming in at a proper diaganol angle.

jump late causing less height on the jump.

hold forward then back

hold back

jump into the certain area from outside in

jump out of slot to back into the slot.

so on.

these took months each to master and the most famous x building bounce took over a month for even the experienced of bouncers. we spent months strait jumping around and thats all we would do. it lasted us as long as world of warcraft lasted me and it expanded my playtime on halo perfectly. i know that you have your whole im barely gonna look into this vibe but i really need you to look for things on halo 2 like we did with a few friends like it was new to you and question later how much fun it was and how you could either play halo or explore halo.

Ghost jumping can be placed in aswell causing tricks to be placed;

think of street fighter and the fact that it can be placed in certain areas of halo with its movement and height and say that adding streetfighter is a bad idea.

i remember all we used to do is that stupid plasma punching game or bxrs in teh middle of the map until it was shotgun grade and could not enjoy anything better than bxring someone a floor above and walking off to do it again to someone jumping from mid to you after in retaliation and landing it before they could react.

this also caused us to learn the how to put your pointer finger over ABXY for more persistant play and quicker BXRs.

I know one day you would agree with these statements as if you thought about 10 years ahead like buisnesses do you would see you or another company putting this into a game. so lets still a bit from the future and get the gaming population back up with more things to do then just killing on the same game add a puzzle built into the map that causes them to search the broken google for hours or days to figure out a part of the big puzzle that everyone playing or a small group would need to find within the next years.

this is the creativity i have in my brain and i cant quite explain it to you as it needs to be shown to you directly. use things you would add to your game in the future if it ever existed.

ex;

advanced combat for close combat

small example BXR BXR

long range combat;

add more combinations to the controller, ABUSE THE CONTROLLER

make the buttons make our fingers hurt once again like back in the day of halo 2

add double shot to br it makes it harder to aim and kills so much better. it fits perfectly to the gameplay just like bxb and bxr with the mele range and control over the game.

where we cant move you need to make up for it by adding smooth combinations like BXB BXR to fill the gap of fake, lazy, or slow and give it something as quick as possible.

active reloads worked aswell. these button combinations are essential to your games lifeline and it needs to be done soon as you have to deal with the population issues by expanding your game in more appealing ways.

Try this yourself

as all mlg players do, they all look at the new version of the game reguardless if you add buttons to your game and hand it to a veteran player what will they see when they find it, they will see so much to do and not the"same old things"

you need to add bxr bxb and maybe if you have the time make a version of quake with different physic settings and rocket launchers that have a better template or texture as a side game in the game.

most of the issue is building the engine and not the map design calculations of movement and damage/health < simplifying to these being the hardest next things to achieve properly.

slide jumps were properly reinputed in halo4s release so im not worried about it. make advanced paths in the maps aswell as simple i will show you examples in the end on halo2  with lockout.

as this is the only way to advance your game instead of just adding new weapons and different maps with better graphics you should highly suggest it to any dev that reads

FYI

I know every inch of a competitive map and could make your eyes explode in knowledge that noone has used in the industry and i have only new paths that can be taken and usually only see improvement since ive done so much on here.

i know the competitive more then most and the ins and outs of all strategies. its nothing new to me and im only suggesting the very best of ideas from my very intellectual mind. you need to put each section of this post on a piece of paper and create words to imagine and then think of the idea as a whole and you will see only the slight of what i am saying until you put it into your engine and see for yourself.

again. use a veteran halo player and put in bxb bxr and as many combinations possible to make the in game as flexible as possible. and hand him the controller with a sheet of combos like street fighter and then ask him  yourself.

but if you want to do this i suggest spreading it so you can make sequals  or add them all right now and only make weapon adjustments in the next game you make.

i can go on for months for ideas

Also i suggest the streetfighter to enter halo because Halo 3 is going to be in xbox one which may mess you up but most likely wont.

FYI

PUT MORE USE TO YOUR ENGINES. as its the most expensive piece to your games

Allthoughits usually the disk compression but on xboxone im sure you can be suitable for 30 gigs with all types

halo 2 had it why wouldnt you do it in halo 5

i just saw this

but supoerbouncing is way harder and can be made into a purposed maze

i no longer have my halo 4 because i sold it when everyone dissapeared of the face of the earth.

I suggest its time to spend everyones time by making everyone look at a paper  and making a mainstream commercial and definately not a mass effect 2 commercial.

im presuming you wotn bother this late into the build but i really think this is worth rolling the date back and i came from all professional brackets of the pc area in everything i touched i seemed to never and i mean never get caught dumb or ever lose under the time playing/performance and i could lead a game development team to the best of ideas but i have no sources to these ideas.

If any 343 dev wants to talk further you have my email and i can go on for weeks literally about things just as knowledged as what i posted and what needs to and can be done without a problem.

If you cant read, set your zoom in your chrome or mozilla browser by holding CTRL+MOUSE WHEEL UP.

i usually hate bothering with helping people on forums but i was bored since i have the left hemispehere of my brain gone so i sit around here until i can work again. bad luck outside since i was a child with injuries. it seems allthough i am the biggest i cannot stop getting pushed back inside a house

If any DEV could give me an email i could go further into depth of things to what you appear to not be seeing.

side note,

i know that buisness keep themselves years advanced of their current release as it is the only way to make a steady profit. [i know buisnesses around like its nothing.]

proof;

the only thing you worry is compressing your data while years ahead in the tech

## REPLY 1 ##

You open with a pretty confrontational statement about "unintellectuals" who haven't read "Writing for Dummies", but then you go on the butcher the English language.

I don't know what to think of that.

And frankly, unlocking Forge pieces through extremely complicated superbouncing sounds not only bizarre but very limiting. You shouldn't have to unlock anything in Forge. It's a creative sandbox. Not a grind.

In fact, this whole thread is rather bizarre.

## @ REPLY 1 & 2 ##

Making forge pieces available in Forge by performing superjumps to areas in forge? A mode which allows the player to easily fly around, putting teleporters around, glitch them easily through walls and such?

Maybe im thinking in a more complex manner, let me explain.
In forge there are walls/invisible barriers and with barriers there are other places. For instance, Halo 2 Boneyard people almost always got out there in team snipers so more people should understand what im saying.

theres multiple ways to approach this, either make a method to unlock the area jumped to either superbounce of a sort or some sort of a trick jump. just get to that part as a side exploration under a certain game mode that allows superbouncing. im just making a base picture as i can see it and so should they as thats their job. but i will go further as you cant see the picture im meaning in my brain as it is a complex picture and words are hard to describe it.
ok lets take the pit again. there was a window room right above the empty ditch room that allowed you to ghost slide jump up to if done properly you can get up there, perfect for sniping. and in forge you can glitch up there in halo 3 allowing you to put spawn points and train snipers. this was the most ideal place for sniper practicing as it showed a perfect distance from base window to base window causing it to be quite hard against a above average knowledged player. these rooms can be designed in ways to get a hold of, in a custom game or map only or so on. or even a basic idea that everyone loved was hotwheels secret cars placed in unseen parts of the map causing you to sit there for hours to drive into as they were on things or in the walls.
if you put these ideas together you get only slight of the picture im seeing as my brain is being stupid right now. im sure some people have had this happen when trying to create something worthwhile.
basic, superbouncing was a maze built in, it had many keys and tricks of jumping perfectly into a barrier to get out of the map and crouching at perfect times, also getting you to rather interesting things like stairs.
what im presuming, like cs is that the H2 DEV put it there on purpose as it had stairs on boneyard and Ivory Tower that took them in weird place. whoever made halo 2 could answer us. and i almost guarentee that he did that on purpose as it makes no sence to have stairs.
he again did this on dlc maps... HE COULD HAVE FIXED THE MAPS. just a theory.
also proof to my theory. H2 pc they patched superbouncing like it was nothing with the same kind of maps as the same resigners worked for them. "i know what was on the disc and the pc disc so i have them matching perfectly.

2nd im just saying look at the agriculture of what i said and not just run around it to say something that doesnt refer to the full knowledge of my post/referral.

@the second post 
You open with a pretty confrontational statement about "unintellectuals" who haven't read "Writing for Dummies", but then you go on the butcher the English language.

I don't know what to think of that.

And frankly, unlocking Forge pieces through extremely complicated superbouncing sounds not only bizarre but very limiting. You shouldn't have to unlock anything in Forge. It's a creative sandbox. Not a grind.

In fact, this whole thread is rather bizarre.

Im saying these because i know how forums are nowdays when it comes to big paragraphs or, most famous, "a giant wall of text."
these issues can be resolved by the bottom of my last post on the topic stating "ctrl+ mousewheelup" to make text bigger if you are having trouble reading. To also add, i know how stubborn people are, they see allot of text and dont read and post a stupid GIF saying "didnt read" and say something unintelligent.

@2nd reply
Bizzare can also be good. culture is great. if they look at line-graphs to population in custom games on halo 2 and how long they were in there, then the % of how many people playing matchmaking after and how many got off. along timeplayed overall. and a big one, community.

both the mlg and glitching/tricking community were the most poular forums and sites on the internet with HiH and upload websites profiting off of only one base which was halo videos. once all the superbounces were found and standby took a big usage of the ranking system passed 36 the community died down drastically and everyone started quitting.
it was about then when halo 3 came in. maybe 1-2 later then it should in terms of population of their original game but you get the point.

as my statement leads the knowledge in the post can say that i am no dumb person and to be honest if you want to play games on a professional level adderal is all they use and abuse and i wont say anything more about adderal and usage in terms of things that dont include me.

lets make this simple. as im sure 343 has all the statistics of the old bungie games all they need to do is compare what i said above just now to current halos and they will understand.

• Like 1

Basically from what I read, you want 343 to ruin the game with glitches instead of different gameplay from the rest of the series? And you want no unintelligent comments yet accuse 343 of being unable to read?

First off, the glitches were fixed so that everyone is on an even playing field, where your ability to play the game instead of break the game is the deciding factor in battle. If you want to win by breaking the game, you may as well make a mod which enables your Plasma Pistol to kill people in one shot in a regular BTB match, or sniping from a spot where others cannot return fire. Multiplayer is a contest of skill, not a contest of breaking the rules.

Glitches are fun, but are best left outside of competition.

Second, disrespecting people will yield a lack of respect in return. If you want anyone to take your ideas seriously, do not accuse the party it's directed at of being illiterate and present your thoughts politely... that bit about zooming in does not help your argument.

And finally, this is a fan-made Halo community, as in it's not 343's official website. Your best chances of getting them to read this would be to post a topic on Halo Waypoint.

• Like 5

I understand what you're getting at.

I didn't read the entire thing, no. I skimmed through, because I couldn't be bothered to read all of this hate on 343i. Through my very brief reading, I've pretty much summarized your ideas into this: you want game-breaking glitches back, as well as some button combinations and other mumbo-jumbo that I completely don't understand.

Anyway, read all of the responses above. They pretty much sum it up. These 'super bounces' are game-breaking glitches that ruin the experience. Halo is a game of skill, not knowledge of how to use a game's flaws to its advantage. These bugs aren't at all intended to be in the game, they're just mistakes.

With this, I have no idea how you'd expect 343i to ADD IN bugs to their games. Game developers strive to create a clean and ironed-out experience with no unintended bugs or glitches. There's just absolutely no way they will do as you ask, I can guarantee you that.

Now, in future I suggest you introduce and present yourself in a more mature and polite manner, as your introduction was rather offensive. Its not as if we can't read, we just don't care for arguments against a game that has been released and will not change. 343industries have been handed down a massive franchise from a big company, so you should respect that. This community is the best I've ever been apart of. We're caring, fun and most of all - positive. We'd appreciate it if it could perhaps stay that way.

1) try emailing this to [email protected] = its the email 343i

2) if you would wanted decent replies then maybe don't start the thread off being a complete ******! as people will switch off and ignore or skim over any valid points you may have, of which there are a quite a few good points

3) to sum up tl;dr OP is a prat!

think that about covers it