Halo 4 Weapon placement

Cody Courtney

Check your weapon spawn settings in the gametype itself to make sure that weapons actually spawn. In Halo 4's Flood gametype weapons and vehicles placed on maps do not spawn at all, and no one can pick up any weapons or ammo. Since I haven't forged much in Halo Reach, if that's what you're forging on, I cannot say for certain whether weapons placed on the map appear or not.

i was wondering how to get placed weapons to stay during infection mode i wanted to create a survival map where players survive with only what they can find and whenever a player picks up a weapon it does not respawn

Weapons do not appear in Flood. You need to use ordinance/or modded gametypes 

Weapons do not appear in Flood. You need to use ordinance/or modded gametypes 

Actually you can set weapons to appear in Flood without the use of ordnance or mods. I set weapons and vehicles to appear in a map I made called Holy Gamelon Route 666 for a hectic, monster mashin', vehicle smashin' good time.

Actually you can set weapons to appear in Flood without the use of ordnance or mods. I set weapons and vehicles to appear in a map I made called Holy Gamelon Route 666 for a hectic, monster mashin', vehicle smashin' good time.

Oh my bad I didn't know. Do the weapons respawn? Certain Affinitys tutorial on flood said you could only place weapons via ordinance. 

Oh my bad I didn't know. Do the weapons respawn? Certain Affinitys tutorial on flood said you could only place weapons via ordinance. 

My memory of the test runs I did on this map are a tad fuzzy. I think they did respawn, although I also remember some problems with the gametype. But the problems didn't matter at the time, we were too busy cowering in fear at the zombie in the Mantis. XD