Space battles, the awesome new gametpye.

gollum385

Does the idea of space battles interest you.  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Does the idea of space battles interest you.

• This would be awesome.
    • This would be pretty cool, awesome with a few tweaks(suggestions)
    • I wouldn't care either way.
    • This idea wouldn't be very good, but could be (suggestions)
    • this idea would be terrible.

If they incorp. a SWBF Type of gameplay, i wouldnt even get prepped for med school XD. I wouldnt stop playing the damn game

This. I'm still waiting on my StarWars Battlefront 3, Lucas Arts. Stop being cheap and choose a studio that's actually good at making games and won't go bankrupt.

Well we have to settle for the first two problems first. Lag and map size. A full fledged all out space battle would be epic but the xbl servers arent very strong so this would cause quite alot of lag. And secound the map size would have to be huge to have ships and stuff. Plus there would have to be alot of people which brings us back to the first problem but overall this idea is very epic and i was just thinking that like on battlefront you could have space ship battles outside or fly to the cruisers to have inside battles. But 343i will figure it out...

Thats where the 3 disc game should kick in/ there is another forum for that opinion

it should have enough space'both types of space' for big maps, more players, and less lag, and more fun

but kind of head ache switching between discs