objective playlist

kowloon

ok we all know this objective playlists umm should it return I would really like it to return because I have to do oddball victory and king of the hill victory I also would like team regicide (still need victory and executioner) to be in it as well maybe extraction. I really don't like playing multi-team for king and oddball no team work if it is just you and a friend or a random against 10 other people its just a nadetrap and I just sit on the side trying to get more multi-kills for a montage so I would like more objective 4v4s in its own playlist or combined with infinity slayer. Might be a bad idea to add it with infinity slayer but still an option.

The annoying thing is that they put (I think) three different slayer types (maybe more) in the playlist so you only get one of the objectives as a choice and nobody votes for it because most of them are there for the slayer types now the only all objective we have is CTF which is also in the BTB playlist for no reason. just give all the game types their own playlist so the people who want regicide get regicide and the people who want slayer get slayer. this would also let us get more than one map option for the objective we want.