gollum385

Do you like the sound of this idea  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the sound of this idea

• This idea is great, would be great to refresh halo matchmaking
    • This idea is ok, but needs some work
    • Wouldn't be fussed either way
    • This idea isn't great, but could be made better
    • This idea is rubbish, me hates those apes!

SilentCo1, i can understand where you argument comes from. But at what point is multiplayer cannon? At what point to spartans fight eachother!? in halo 3, both spartans and elites fought eachother!

Again seeing as flood are similar in size to spartan 2s, elites and brutes (because thats what they are made from). They too could be awesome playable characters, and in terms of custom armour be so customiseable!

I've heard alot of things about there being no covenant no brutes elites etc in halo 4. Whilst i can understand why people think this, i cant imagine a halo without those people, but more importantly the weapons, espeically in multiplayer!

If forerunners are in it, they too could be in multiplayer, but seeing as this is a place for awesome gameplay, i really hope they get multiplayer right and include previous weapons. THeres no reason other characters could be in it aswell. And all of the above (so 5 different equal sized characters, plus a 6th if you include heretics) could be possible. All would be equal sized, and have a huge number of custom options available armour wise. That would be so awesome, as the number of combinations for games would be so varied. Also it would take a huge amount of time to collect them all.

I also like the idea of other playable characters, but not for general matchmaking, as their size etc would be different.

As for balancing. I still don't know whether balanced, but different stats would be good or not. I'm thinking no for normal gameplay. Keep it like halo 3. But the option to limit a team to one race, or change the stats for an individual race would be awesome. It would be aweomse for things like multiteam when every team is a different race or something.

ive had this idea for so long, hoping somone agreed with me. you my friend rock and i hope they take your ideas and manifest it into the game. i always saw the elites as the underdogs of the franchise and i liked in H3 how you could custimize. but what i would like to have is if you beat the storyline on legendary than it unlocks the full character list. lie how dare in ODST was unlocked by beating the game on legendary. Make the people work for what they want ya know. And it would be a reward well deserved. to play as a hunter or an jackal. i would be like cold stone creamery! Instead of ice cream it would be halo id be going APE**** with!

Player Skins:

Let us be unique and deadly snowflakes with crazy player skins. So what if I want to be grunt playing grifball. Or maybe a Brute cheiftain on team slayer. Maybe I'll even become a jackle sniper from halo 2 (back when they were a threat on legendary). Lets do it for the Lawls! That way I can complain as my arthritis kicks in during odd ball as I run around as a Prophet. or let me run for cover as a Hunter in Hide and seek.

Forge Skins: (assuming its in H4)

Add some diversity to forge and maybe when I press up on the D-pad i'll float around as an Engineer (Huragok) or maybe as I drop a tank on my friend the last thing he sees is a Drone flying away. just give us something different than a cyclopes orb. maybe even give Penitive tangent a chance to return as a skin.

Armory:

Plz for the love of Halo have the Arbiter's Armor in H4. I've been dying to wear it outside campaign. when I die and wait to respawn I'd like to see that heroic mask on my body. Also add customization to the Elites. Dont be like Reach and make me pick and choose my helmet over everything else. But colaborate ALL the armor from all the games. Maybe even have two different types of elites. Have reach elites and H3 elites. Mix things up!

Infection:

FLOOD. AS. ZOMBIES. VS. SURVIVORS. AS. ANYTHING

This would be the coolest thing since sliced bread. I can see it now. as a flood slices down my buddy he grows an extra arm and spores start to come out his arm as he rises as a new Zombie (Like in H3) let every skin have its own flood form too. Maybe have the armor fall off but have Tank formes= Hunters. Elites= elites and humans=humans. this would make infection terrifying. but also fun(ner) to play.

I think it would be a cool idea but idk about matchmaking, maybe for like custom games or sumthin ya know? And you could choose which covenant person you wanted to be so like a grunt or a jackel or even a hunter but only in a certain kinda of game type. Kinda like how Gears of war 3 it doing this thing called "Beast mode" where you can be different types of aliens. Idk just a kinda idea im throwin out there :P BUT! you should be able to customize your halo character like in previous halo's OR you also have the option of being a character from previous halo's as well. Customization has always been one of my favorite thing's about video games, its kinda like a way for us to represent our selvs and show that we're different. Again, im just throwin crap out there :P

I agree

Player Skins:

Let us be unique and deadly snowflakes with crazy player skins. So what if I want to be grunt playing grifball. Or maybe a Brute cheiftain on team slayer. Maybe I'll even become a jackle sniper from halo 2 (back when they were a threat on legendary). Lets do it for the Lawls! That way I can complain as my arthritis kicks in during odd ball as I run around as a Prophet. or let me run for cover as a Hunter in Hide and seek.

Add some diversity to forge and maybe when I press up on the D-pad i'll float around as an Engineer (Huragok) or maybe as I drop a tank on my friend the last thing he sees is a Drone flying away. just give us something different than a cyclopes orb. maybe even give Penitive tangent a chance to return as a skin.

Armory:

Plz for the love of Halo have the Arbiter's Armor in H4. I've been dying to wear it outside campaign. when I die and wait to respawn I'd like to see that heroic mask on my body. Also add customization to the Elites. Dont be like Reach and make me pick and choose my helmet over everything else. But colaborate ALL the armor from all the games. Maybe even have two different types of elites. Have reach elites and H3 elites. Mix things up!

Infection:

FLOOD. AS. ZOMBIES. VS. SURVIVORS. AS. ANYTHING

This would be the coolest thing since sliced bread. I can see it now. as a flood slices down my buddy he grows an extra arm and spores start to come out his arm as he rises as a new Zombie (Like in H3) let every skin have its own flood form too. Maybe have the armor fall off but have Tank formes= Hunters. Elites= elites and humans=humans. this would make infection terrifying. but also fun(ner) to play.

fourth time, still great

Really hope that 343 reads your ideas, ever since when did you have them really

( of course it doesnt mean which date but aproximatly at which halo)

I am much more interested in the actual game as it relates to the trilogy before it. I never liked playing as an Elite, even in H3. To me the game was, and is, about the Spartans and their fight with the Covenant. Yes I know the story line, and if they do include the option of other playable Covenant it will not ruin the game for me, but not the Flood. They were the common enemy.

With that said, I just want a game that will not be some major departure from the series, something that will continue with what was given us in the past.

Armory:

I agree i've been waiting and praying that the roumors i heard for Reach DLC for elites would be true! I love the elites character backround and their strength at times is just Gruesome. You try and survive 2 hour's on legendary in lonewolf. its scary! i love the arbiter and i want to see that skin back! even the traditional arbiter armor!

I am much more interested in the actual game as it relates to the trilogy before it. I never liked playing as an Elite, even in H3. To me the game was, and is, about the Spartans and their fight with the Covenant. Yes I know the story line, and if they do include the option of other playable Covenant it will not ruin the game for me, but not the Flood. They were the common enemy.

With that said, I just want a game that will not be some major departure from the series, something that will continue with what was given us in the past.

agreed, i think playing as the flood as an INFECTION option would be cool...just not as an actual player. It would throw EVERYONE off.

agreed, i think playing as the flood as an INFECTION option would be cool...just not as an actual player. It would throw EVERYONE off.

I thing you might have something here. I don't play infection, maybe 10 to 20 games my whole life, but the Flood is the ultimate infection. Not bad. You should start a thread on this and see where it goes.