343i why wont you make a DLC Playlist with all maps? Please reply.

Encrypted Ninja

343i Please reply I feel I have a right to know considering I have payed for them. 

I'm beyond frustrated at 343i right now as you loyal fans should be as well! Your being robbed of the items you have payed good money for! I have spent soooo much money on not just Halo 4 but all the Halos over the years. There has not been a DLC I haven't bought. But I'm NOT GOING TO BUY ANOTHER DLC until they put these maps I have payed for into  a DLC playlist or some how make it possible for me to find other players with these maps in ANY PLAYLIST. I know a lot of you have voiced and shared several ideas that would  make it much easier for us dedicated fans, who are willing to spend the money, to have a DLC playlist. And I mean ALL THE DLC maps in one playlist with sub playlists for games types such as dlc slayer, dlc ctf, dlc FFA, etc. I literally never get to play any of the maps I downloaded unless I play the latest DLC and it's only ever the latest ones. 

Please if you are as frustrated or disappointed as I  am please let it be known. I have made suggestions as well so it'snot like I'm complaining without giving mind to ideas I think might work. I have shared my frustration and  You shouldn't be kept from something you spent money on! 

• Like 2

Why not get rid of Legendary slayer? Hardly anyone even plays it. It's a waste of a playlist. 

Why are you (343i) meeting the needs of the negative backwards thinking people who say Halo 4 is terrible and want to play the way the game use to be played. Let them go play the old halo if they like the old way. Why don't you (343i) start listening to your dedicated fans who actually pay you for awesome new content that you have created. We don't even really get to enjoy it. 

1. your wasting your time to try to contact 343. the waypoint forums is where they are at, not here
  2. yes, an offical dlc or dlc playlist would be needed but how would the gametypes work?*

*some gametypes require a different amount of players so the playlist would have to have 4 to 16 players. just seems to confusing, unless they branch them like in halo reach

Your being robbed of the items you have payed good money for!

war games map pass covered crimson, castle, and the other one (sorry, name slipped mind)

Yeah a single DLC playlist required all of the new maps is an awesome idea.

I simply never get to play on any of the dlc maps, never in matchmaking. When Shatter and Wreckage first came out I did get to play them on occasion, but since then, I dont even get them anymore in a non-dlc playlist. I'm sure this is something 343 is going to improve on in Halo 5, having players in non-dlc playlist getting to play the new maps much more than in Halo 4.

Have all six maps in one playlist, help keep it diverse and fresh. I barely have any experiences playing the new maps in matchmaking, I would really like a chance to try all of the dlc ones. I don't think it would hurt the playlists population because gamers who have the latest map pack are likely to have the previous two ones as well.

Give the playlist teams of 5-6, helping fill in those slightly bigger dlc maps. Rememeber 6v6 in Halo 2 and 3 how well they played on small-medium-large maps, I think it would work in Halo 4 too.

I think this idea is worth giving some thought to.

• 2 months later...

This problem has an even easier solution and that is that 343 should make a...

CRIMSON, MAJESTIC, CASTLE, and CHAMPIONS Lobby and allow ALL the different types of games (so long as they're under 10 max players) available to play in each lobby

(they could even put them right at the bottom underneath the SIX OR SEVEN lobbies that have at any time a MAX of 300 players (most times its under 100 players) which is SAD)

That way people WHO SUPPORTED 343 and bought their products can ENJOY THEM!!!

This is a perfect example of TERRIBLE MARKETING on the part of a company. You're business (343) is making the Halo 4 game and ALL of the subsequent DLC that goes along with it... right? Then why do you NOT want people to even have the ability to use your products??? Doesn't this say to anyone on the outside that you're NOT PROUD of your creations and that you would rather people just FORGET about using your MAPS (which I'm sure you spent LOTS of money and time creating) and instead just try to be happy playing with the SAME BORING SIX or so MAPS EVERY SINGLE TIME???

Well that is what you guys at 343 are saying to me, and because of this I don't play Halo 4 anymore, and this is because every time I try to get on Halo 4 MM I play about 4 games on of maybe 6 maps which are selectable (every single time) and then I just GET BORED and don't wanna play anymore!!! Variety is an essential part of having a FUN online experience by the way and anyone who says different is lying to you.

If I wanted to be really cynical I would say that it almost seems like someone in charge there at 343 is secretly getting paid by some other game corporation that cranks out FPS which are wildly popular but the same game every time (cough... cough Activision cough Squarenix) to INTENTIONALLY SABOTAGE THE FUTURE OF HALO GAMES.

In all seriousness though people of 343i you really ought to think about the PEOPLE THAT SUPPORT YOU FINANCIALLY FIRST!!! (as any business model suggests)

And STOP trying to cater to people who could not care LESS about the survival of Halo and just want to because they want to get as much as they can FOR FREE! (those people are NOT going to make you any money or do anything to further the Halo community)

Anyway I will close by saying that I will NOT BE RETURNING to play Halo 4 UNTIL and UNLESS 343 does SOMETHING (anything) to make the almost $100 of DLC maps more accessible and more frequently playable during my in-game multiplayer matchmaking experience! I am very upset off that I bought into the HYPE and spent my HARD EARNED money on things I NEVER GET TO USE just so a initial wave of NOOBS could get what they want from Halo and 343!!!

Get it together 343 for your sake and your fans sake please,

gamer-tag CMBZ1

Edited by Church
Profanity not required. Therefore removed.