Excaliber (Halo 2 styled Map) Halo 4 (vertigo)

lordcrusnik1986

Just a little something i whipped up over the past few days :)

So id like to point out 343 should really look at this,, THIS is what forgers want and its a shame it has to be altered to get it, halo 2 styled blocks, PERFECT rocks, NO SHADING! Its a shame that the base limit of items on Vertigo is 12..... :( This is what forgers WANT. So im Also sharing the base map, which is 256 rocks and 256 walls with everyone. outside base is mapped out as well.

Base Map: http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo4/fileshare/details/bfefe025-c00f-4fbf-ae93-8ad19b4d4205

id like to point out 343 should really look at this,, THIS is what forgers want

every forger (whether good or bad) probably thinks 343 should look at all there maps. not to mention there's probably 2 million plus maps in total. if 343 was to look at every map, they would have very little time to monitor matchmaking.

whenever i get the dive pack, ill go check out vertigo

every forger (whether good or bad) probably thinks 343 should look at all there maps. not to mention there's probably 2 million plus maps in total. if 343 was to look at every map, they would have very little time to monitor matchmaking.

whenever i get the dive pack, ill go check out vertigo

i think you misread my intentions, i mean for the actual items, not the map itself, the items are what forgers want, and 343 did nake them, but only allowed 12 of each.Which makes the items pointless if you cant build anything from them. and since 343 made vertigo in this manner, they didnt intend for forgers to use the best forge items in halo 4.

Vertigo is a map that is not intended for forge at all. No shadows, only 3 sets of items{with 12 for each}, and an area to forge in only because you have to force your way to it.

So im saying they need to look at what they missed out on with vertigo because this is what types of items forgers want, and when we got them, we only got 12

i think you misread my intentions, i mean for the actual items, not the map itself, the items are what forgers want, and 343 did nake them, but only allowed 12 of each.Which makes the items pointless if you cant build anything from them. and since 343 made vertigo in this manner, they didnt intend for forgers to use the best forge items in halo 4.

Vertigo is a map that is not intended for forge at all. No shadows, only 3 sets of items{with 12 for each}, and an area to forge in only because you have to force your way to it.

So im saying they need to look at what they missed out on with vertigo because this is what types of items forgers want, and when we got them, we only got 12

unforuntaly, they wont be redoing the map. say, can you get some pictures of the forge objects and show me what forgers have to deal with and the total quanities. once i see the pics, i should have a better understanding

unforuntaly, they wont be redoing the map. say, can you get some pictures of the forge objects and show me what forgers have to deal with and the total quanities. once i see the pics, i should have a better understanding

sorry for the delay, just got back home from work

ugcuserfile-6c3ade11-6f29-4520-9b23-44b7

Other then standard gadgets and spawning equipment.....this is it which is quite a shame

• Like 1