Spartan Assault won't let me sign in

x Fox Donut x

I cannot sign into spartan assault. I am signed in on both the store and in my games app. I tried to uninstall and reinstall the game but it always pops up with the sign in error. What is the problem? I tried to sign in and out in my preferences on both the store and games app as well. Broken? My bank isn't broken cuz 343 was able to take my money...

Also, the shoutbox here won't work for me either?

You might wanna wait on getting it... i can't even sign in to it. The main screen says to use the same account as what i did to buy the game and i must have input the password incorrectly because it failed to log in. Ever since then, it will not let me enter a password. The pop-up just says to go to my settings in my marketplace and sign in, and i already am signed in. Signing in and out won't fix the problem. Unistalling/resetting my pc, nothing works.

I was so excited for this game...

The games 6.99 (U.S.) or 5 (European). But I heard and read that you have to pay even more money for weapons and things like that.

Only problems so far:

Sign in problems

Overheating phones

Controls become unresponsive after a while

Game freezes

Screen disorients easily

After doing some more research, it appears the problem is wider than just HSA. Looks like many people are having my very same issue with all their Windows/Xbox microsoft games. Some people have no issues, where as some cannot sign in to any of their games. I was told by a microsoft ambassador that they will be resolving the issue within the day... We might have to reinstall the games to have them work though.

• 3 months later...