The Kamikaze Unggoy has joined the site!

Kamikaze Unggoy

Well im 15 plays halo mostly all day starting arena now had the gaame since it came out and havnt put it down i put my self as a decent playe. if u wana learn more or add me gamertags in titel pce out i gta go suicide bomb some spartans, ill uslay be playing team slayer or arena with clanmates.

What's up and welcome to the community, KU. Dont forget to sign up for the monthly prize draw (if you haven't already). The deadline is tonight at 11:59 Eastern Standard Time. The thread can be found at the following link:

http://www.343industries.org/forum/index.php?/topic/2377-343industriesorg-giveaway-thread/

First of, Hi! Welcome to the site. Worship me and all will be fine.

Well im 15 plays halo mostly all day starting arena now had the gaame since it came out and havnt put it down i put my self as a decent playe. if u wana learn more or add me gamertags in titel pce out i gta go suicide bomb some spartans, ill uslay be playing team slayer or arena with clanmates.

Secondly: Ok... um... what? Two words: Splle Cehkc.