Corrupt a Wish (game)

Granted, but it only lasts for a second. During that second you receive the first half of a serum to give you superpowers. The problem is, the serum is lethal without the other half. As you are about to receive the second half, your good luck runs out and the guy giving it to you is hit by a bus.

You end up dying.

I wish I could reach Captain faster.

Granted, but upon wishing to achieve Nirvana you are brought before Jabba the Hutt, and cast into the Sarlacc Pit for the outrage. You then find a new definition for pain and suffering as you are digested over 1000 years.

I wish for the ability to be Godzilla or another kaiju.

Granted, you now have it but it turns on you and the rest of humanity. Your good wish becomes the downfall of all life on Earth, congratulations.

I wish to become a legend, a symbol of hope, of survival, and to be remembered in death as a hero.

Granted, but then the Republican party resurrects Ronald Reagen who then proceeds to be re-elected as president, becoming the only one to ever serve a third term, then he deems you a threat to the free world (almost as bad as the USSR, in fact.) and sends the entire US Army after you.

And THEN you are pumped full of 7.62mm NATO standard ammunition.

I wish that a dig ejaculated on Rupert Murdock's face.

• 3 weeks later...

Granted. You just sealed the destruction of the entire Human Race... Let's just say we'll have Megalodons and Gaint Squid roaming around.

Anyway I wish that Megalodon show that aired at the beginning of this year's Shark Week had a larger/longer disclaimer stating it was fake... Cause' for 1 I did not see the original disclaimer, and 2 I truly believed it was true... DAMMIT DISCOVERY!!.