Halo: Spartan Assault Gameplay Screenshots

Drizzy_Dan

If you don't know about Halo: Spartan Assault by now, this should give you some insight as to what the game will be like. It's a game exclusive to Microsoft Windows 8 Phone and Windows 8 software (Surface, PCs, etc.).

2823902-gallery.png

Alien Forest

This is clearly some kind of alien forest like title of the picture states. But you can see here a Spartan using a Needler to kill a Grunt. Notice the view you're looking at the game from.

2823903-gallery.png

Banshee Strike

This is a great image to me. I love how they brought Wolverines back into Halo since Halo Wars. Also notice that there are subtitles going on in the game and health bars for vehicles.

2823904-gallery.png

Base Siege

This is a great scene because you have one Spartan bringing up the rear while his partner is crouching around the boxes with a Rocket Launcher. Notice that there is a crouch feature in this game.

2823905-gallery.png

Bridge Blockade

You're trying to fight your way across a bridge in this one and you and your partner have taken a Shade Turret to fight their Shade Turret and Wraith.

2823917-gallery.png

Armory

Ok it turns out that there are tons more screenshots than I thought so I'm going to skip around to some more important shots. Here's the armory, as you can see. Loadouts are featured in this game as well.

2823919-gallery.png

Keyboard & Mouse Controls

Here are the keyboard and mouse controls for a PC using Windows 8 software.

2823922-gallery.png

Tablet Touch Controls

Here are the touch controls for a Microsoft Surface or Windows 8 Phone like the Nokia Lumia.

2823910-gallery.png

Heavy Armor Combat

Tank beats Ghost. Tank beats Hunter. Tank beats everything!

I hope this gives you a better idea of the game before rushing and getting it. There are a lot of cool features but ultimately it's your choice on whether you wanna buy a new phone or computer for it.

Screenshots Courtesy of Halo Waypoint.