If you're a pro at h4, Click here.

TheHighestKing

Whatsup guys, Ive been playing halo since the day it came out. For whatever reason I haven't gotten aroudn to finding a lot of solid players to play with. I'm looking for people to add to my friends list for days like today where I am constantly getting garbage randoms. If you know how to play halo, send my a friend request and lets start bending over some noobs.

I don't care what your K.D is , I don't care if you're level 34, as long as your damn good at the game and know how to work as a team give me a request.

Gamertag : omgLtzandyy

Lets go pro

• Like 1

http://armorwatcher.com/gamercard/v1/large/ksi%20trifle_2013523314920.png

• i dont care too much for kd as long as your deaths arent double or worse than your kills (except in objective)
  • ill play big team, action sack, multi team, grifball, and dominion
  • if the game is too laggy or we join a midgame, half over, losing team, consider me gone
  • there are some maps and gametypes i wont play [see spoiler]
  • i do play other game when im not in a halo mood

today was a bad halo day

• started a dominion match from the start and my armor ability didnt appear (as if i had no ability)
  • played 1 game of mini slayer and got outnumbered. teammates seldom seen nearby
  • played 1 game of lightning flag. lost since teams were 4v2
  • played 1 game of grifball. lost and our team kept getting spawn killed

im in as long as im not required to use voice. i do my part and know what im suppose to do. i can even play defense with the objective when everyone else doesnt

wont play meltdown or longbow, dominion

wont play relay, lightning flag

wont play binary slayer or rock n rail

if you can work with this, hit me up

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey I'm a low level but a good solid player my best game is swat and snipers add me up anytime Gamertag is NOBIE NOBES

@TheHighestKing

I'm the Coach/Member of Karma, a Halo 4 GB Team (Soon Going Pro), and we are looking for skilled people to join our Team.

My GT: Kodman Eats