cheifs new armour and "evolutionary journey gifts/abilities"

spartan-11

As far as I can see there are no topics mainly about the chief himself, or his armour,so I recall his armour being removed At the end of halo 4,witch would naturally lead people to suspect that one of two reasons why it was removed, #1 he maybe would perhaps be receiving a brand new armour suit, #2 or he could have gotten it removed so ONI or some other government conspiracy club clould throw him in prison for disobeying orders aboard infinity, and I know #2 is problably not a likely option, so how's about starting up another top secret project for the mark 7, assault armor, cuz If you may recall there being further upgrades planned on being added to the generation 2 armour.                                           . And for the next topic his "evolution acceleration" she stated that it contained "many gifts"  so think about it,(supposedly)one the last two of an extinct species, (witch at one point had countless technologies widespread across the galaxy,and some capable of wipeing an entire galaxy clean of life)that's on your side, pumping you full of alien steroids(metaphorically speaking),powerful enough to resist being disintegrated by pluses of dangerous particle waves,and if that aren't enough, also allowing you to defeat a 13ft tall self augmented evil alien, so that's just two,"many is more than two"  so that leads me to my next question, what if, those extra "gifts"  that the chief received gave him,"psychological powers" maybe like the diadact had used to levitate the chief, (still don't know if that was him doin it or the technology in his suit, but you get the point), also in the game the diadact appeared to be communicating not through comma but through the mind, so what if that was so, and 343 decided to throw in some wicked Chris angel mind over matter abilities beside those new armour abilities hmm?

"Comms"  ...stupid auto correct

• Like 1

I have to say, when I read the title of this topic, I had assumed that you would be complaining about Master Chief/John-117 retiring his iconic armor for something the Spartan-IVs wear. I was already prepared to inform you that those MJOLNIR armor variants couldn't fit the Master Chief, but then you mentioned the Mark IIV... An entirely possible change, given that if any Spartan were to be given such advanced armor, Halsey's first choice would've obviously been him. That said (sorry for regurgitating what you may already know), another Spartan has already received Mark IIV armor, but it'd be no stretch of the imagination to think that Halsey would give the "next step of Humanity's evolution" the same or an improved version, seeing as how Nicole had been wearing it and it had begun to improve itself. During this transfer into a new suit of armor, hearkening back to the beginning of Halo 2, they could even introduce a new AI. A.... replacement for Master Chief, as Cortana had hinted before her supposed demise.

As for telekinetic abilities, I have my doubts. 343i is making an FPS, after all. Adding telekinetic powers would detract from that and possibly ruin gameplay. I needn't remind anyone of the Armor Lock abuse in Halo: Reach, and I doubt that 343i would make a mistake like that. But still, that would only pertain to the multiplayer as a Spartan-IV...

• Like 1

Or you know, he just took off his armour suit because he wanted to sleep or something? He's human too you know and after the events of halo 4, he may well want to go to sleep. I don't think he sleeps in his armour, I know he thinks of it as a second skin but that's a little extreme.

On top of that, after spending 4 years in cryo sleep with it on it's probably a good idea to remove it, wearing clothes in cryo sleep results in cryo burns, maybe he was ordered to have it removed so a doctor could check him over for cryo burns or injuries taken during the assault on the didacts ship. He went through a lot, first he crashes a ship, then he fights his way through hordes of prometheans, then survives an nuclear explosion! I wouldn't be surprised if he was injured in some way, he's super human, yes, but still human.

• Like 1

As far as I can see there are no topics mainly about the chief himself, or his armour,so I recall his armour being removed At the end of halo 4,witch would naturally lead people to suspect that one of two reasons why it was removed, #1 he maybe would perhaps be receiving a brand new armour suit, #2 or he could have gotten it removed so ONI or some other government conspiracy club clould throw him in prison for disobeying orders aboard infinity, and I know #2 is problably not a likely option, so how's about starting up another top secret project for the mark 7, assault armor, cuz If you may recall there being further upgrades planned on being added to the generation 2 armour.                                           . And for the next topic his "evolution acceleration" she stated that it contained "many gifts"  so think about it,(supposedly)one the last two of an extinct species, (witch at one point had countless technologies widespread across the galaxy,and some capable of wipeing an entire galaxy clean of life)that's on your side, pumping you full of alien steroids(metaphorically speaking),powerful enough to resist being disintegrated by pluses of dangerous particle waves,and if that aren't enough, also allowing you to defeat a 13ft tall self augmented evil alien, so that's just two,"many is more than two"  so that leads me to my next question, what if, those extra "gifts"  that the chief received gave him,"psychological powers" maybe like the diadact had used to levitate the chief, (still don't know if that was him doin it or the technology in his suit, but you get the point), also in the game the diadact appeared to be communicating not through comma but through the mind, so what if that was so, and 343 decided to throw in some wicked Chris angel mind over matter abilities beside those new armour abilities hmm?

"Comms"  ...stupid auto correct

Stopped reading at "witch".

The telekinesis thing is a constraint field, it's a thing that Warrior-Servants(certain forerunners) have in their armor. I think Chief has the Mark VI in the trailer because they haven't yet designed the new armor. I mean, how could they not make a new armor for Chief? Mark VI is outdated, and the Mark VII was created right after Chief went missing. Maybe we'll have Mark VIII !
I'm not entirely sure , but maybe one of the "gifts" would be access to the Domain? SPOILER: In Silentium, it is implied that the Domain was destroyed along with everything else Precursor, but maybe the ability to connect to it would unite Chief's and Ur-Didact's minds, allowing the latter to communicate with the Chief the way he did in the last couple missions of Halo 4. That could make Chief kinda crazy, if Didact survived and is talking to him telepathically... Could create some interesting scenarios.

• Like 1

Or he could just not be wearing his armor in the trailer. I think he escaped from ONI to go to the Ark. His not wearing the complete set of armor could be the reason he's wearing a cloak, to prevent sand from getting into the inner workings of the suit.

Regarding the E3 trailer MC's visor is cracked which represents the Broken character that is master chief, which may be explored in further detail in Halo 5, where as H4 touched upon it a little bit. Also regarding the cloak I don't know why that was there, possibly representing the mysteries of the new planet, construct thing he is on. Sorry English Literature classes are drilled into me :fool: