Spartan rises from the Depths of Hell

Trae Houston

Joined the site today and wanted to get to know as many people as possible. Give me tips updates on the goings of the site and give me ideas that could actually help in the future of the world. Or just stope by say Hello. Which ever it is just make the most out of it and allway think positive thats the wayb to go

Welcome to 343 Industires Community Forums! 

Here on 343iCF you will find many helpful members, as well as struggles and challenges as before!

We have many different contests and events here that you may be interested in! For instance, this weekend (1st June 2013)

we will be lifting off the Dominion playdate! Many members here will help you out as much as they can.

Just take this into mind, we ARE a Community website, not the actual one! (Due to many people thinking it is.)

• Like 1

Thanks guys I did forget to mention that Im not a real talkative kind of guy I prefer to listen(or readin this case) but I have a feeling this site may change that. And yes Tucker I am a nice guy but I have the mind of a child(even though I am 14) which means I dont think before I say something, so if I say something offensive it is not out of anger or to ake you agryat me, its just me joking around not meaning to be rude or so forth. I have a great vocabulary beter than most teens my age in fact. I am not home schooled if thats what you are wondering. I love playing video games and like to keep playing them in my spare time like most of you. I want to be one of the best known gamers i the world not the best gamer not as the worst either I just want to be know by people because people here dont really like me all that much because I am more different than my brother in which are ******** in ther own way. I f you guys read this through and through you are as patient as an un opened bottle of whatever. Thanks for reading about my defaults and I hope they give you a better understand me and the position I  am in with my family(which I have no Idea why I tell the internet my problems LOL).

• Like 1

Thanks for reading about my defaults and I hope they give you a better understand me and the position I  am in with my family(which I have no Idea why I tell the internet my problems LOL).

:hi: Good day sir.

Anyways, Yeah No problem man, don't mention it! We all enjoy making new friends!

And that's what the internet is for, telling the world your problems, making new friends, and learning new things along the way! :friends:

Please, Enjoy your stay! And Have a Great day!

Namaste

:smiling:

:hi: Good day sir.

Anyways, Yeah No problem man, don't mention it! We all enjoy making new friends!

And that's what the internet is for, telling the world your problems, making new friends, and learning new things along the way! :friends:

Please, Enjoy your stay! And Have a Great day!

Namaste

:smiling:

Thanks  man that means alot