wy is the matchmaking so bad

sg rick

Hi 343 

I have never complained about a game before but i had to this time as the match making and spawn system was so unprofessionally produced and has not been updated at all i mean you cant actually enjoy the game. I really don't appreciate been dropped into a game that has already been won also waiting to play a match can get  frustrating. I think the worst part is when someone leaves the room and everyone has to wait and then goes blake screen . I have a 100 meg broadband service with DMZ setup in the uk, london and still get poor connection on Halo 4.           I genuinely believe this game was sold half done. The game play is great well kind of apart from the spawning so far away from your team buddies and out in the open as an easy target!!                  Has to be said not good production by the team, matchmaking was a total utter mess sorry not trying to disrespect but i dnt appreciate being miss lead because this game did not do as it said on the tin!!  if you know what i mean and i have spent money on this game ie all the content ..

The stupid thing is that i am only skimming the surface LOL !!!

Too many faults in the game to bring up i mean i would be hear for a long time its not my job to produce the game lol ..

Gaming producers should not rely on gamers to make a good game.

They should know what it consist of.

Must be embarrassing  the matchmaking its the worst i have ever come across in 7 years of gaming 

STILL A BIG HALO FAN BUT LOST INTEREST WITH THIS GAME AS ITS HAPPENING ALL THE TIME AND AFFECT THE OUT COME OF THE MATCH.....

Thanks for reading peace ..

SG DAMAGE  :2guns:

1 more thing that's really frustrating is when you are searching on your own you end up playing against a good team and the guys on your team just don't have the same skill set  :question: 

I mean i shouldn't have stack my team to have a competitive game and thats is wy people play halo because of the level of competitiveness .. i dnt see that in this game sorry

its obvious that the halo engine is not too clever .. i think this is embarrassing production.

also false advertisement because they said this halo is bigger and better can i ask in what way :question: ...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

All of that is probably somewhat true, and yet it's still better than CoD :hrhr:

Sales don't prove it...

Why do people like you always bring up CoD? If you hate it so much, STOP talking about it 24/7. Using call of duty as  a measuring stick just gives it more credit...

I can't be the only one who notices this trend. The gaming community is very strange

I think halo 4's multiplayer do not suck at all, it depends on people and how they like to play a halo game, I mean there is some stuff that we saw in other games like CoD, but you will never ever will make people happy with anything.

Like someone sayd: buff? nerf? patch? what about adapt.

Btw call of duty can be used as eSport, like a lot of other games, now I wonder why 343i didn't do the same with halo 4? this game is like a lot of people say: Noob friendly game. Not like halo 3 or reach.

Excuse my bad english.

Sales don't prove it...

Why do people like you always bring up CoD? If you hate it so much, STOP talking about it 24/7. Using call of duty as  a measuring stick just gives it more credit...

I can't be the only one who notices this trend. The gaming community is very strange

COD is a huge success and even if some people won't admit it, it's a really fun franchise. I like COD and Halo, I like Halo more and the small amount of skill it takes to be good in COD irks me a bit. It wouldn't be as bad if the fans didn't talk trash so much. But hey I ain't complaining, I love Halo

• 2 weeks later...
I think halo 4's multiplayer do not suck at all, it depends on people and how they like to play a halo game, I mean there is some stuff that we saw in other games like CoD, but you will never ever will make people happy with anything.

Like someone sayd: buff? nerf? patch? what about adapt.

Btw call of duty can be used as eSport, like a lot of other games, now I wonder why 343i didn't do the same with halo 4? this game is like a lot of people say: Noob friendly game. Not like halo 3 or reach.

Excuse my bad english.

MLG dropped it. First time ever has a Hal game been dropped. They didn't even want it. It couldn't be MLG.