Xbox One looked like a disappointment to me...

i really surpized since its a gaming consale we didn't get any gameplay videos like we were buying something else aside from a consale.

The only thing i like is that i can talk to my xbox now and it responds now if only i can change that Xbox to a better name  I'd have my fun with the system if i plan to get it lolol.

Microsoft was only showing off the xbox one's features and what it can do, yes it's gimmicky but they still need to show it that's what this presentation was for, it was not for gaming because E3 is like 2 weeks away and there's no point showing them there in a 1 hour presentation. They need that time just to show the consoles features and they will show all the gaming side of it at E3, xbox one it still primarily for gaming. Keep in mind we have 15 xbox exclusive titles to see too, don't worry we are far from seeing all of what the xbox one has for us.

EA are scrapping online passes

And if its down to 343/H4 vs Bungie/ CE-3 argument, that is incredibly stupid. I will always buy halo for the story. **** multiplayer, don't care about it anyway :D

the main focus of the xbox is still gaming but also ms have added a few more features its a small gimmick selling point most people will still buy it to play games also ill be getting the xbox one look a better deal than the PlayStation four because of the tv stuff Skype and halo and other stuff I cannot rember right now

We will just have to wait till E3 for more news about it but I wouldn't jump the gun and go PS4 (Plus they haven't even showed us the console yet, and i'm not big of the touch screen idea.) the xbox is still gonna play games like it already does if not run smoother. What more can they do when it comes to playing games so no duh they talked about its other features.