ANOTHER FLAW IN HALO 4

highshoals

343 needs to bring from halo reach the option to pick a match with that has "quiet or chatty" group of players.. because it kind of sucks when u have to play a team based game type, when u dont get loaded into a game with anyone with a mic.. in halo reach this setting was amazing, and due to this, people are not "meeting" xbox live friends, so there isnt as much customs games as reach... please fix this. im sure over half of the halo 4 community will agree with me :thumbsup:

343 needs to bring from halo reach the option to pick a match with that has "quiet or chatty" group of players.. because it kind of sucks when u have to play a team based game type, when u dont get loaded into a game with anyone with a mic.. in halo reach this setting was amazing, and due to this, people are not "meeting" xbox live friends, so there isnt as much customs games as reach... please fix this. im sure over half of the halo 4 community will agree with me :thumbsup:

This isn't really a flaw I don't think, probably more of a preference. Either way I'd like it if they added it back too. But to say no ones' finding friends isn't completely true, just about every time I play a match good I get a friend request(s).

I dont think this should really
be a topic....
Dude Halo 4 is Halo 4!
Not Halo Reach.
Bungie made Halo Reach and 343 Industries made Halo 4, there
is a difference dude...
If you want to make friends then turn on your mic or something...
Not hard.

no one uses mics in this game unless your with a group because of how 343 messed up the social interaction in halo.