Whats wrong with Halo 4 CSR 50 system??

TrulyExclusive

Good to see you are making videos back. If your fans are dedicated to you it is only right to show them the same amour of devotion as well.

I feel like CSR is almost as bad as SR. I play like, 4 games of Big Team Slater and I hit 27. That would be impossible in Halo 3. If you go onto Halotracker there are soooooo many 50s in Rumble Pit. Seems like the number has lost a lot of meaning.

Btw, is it me or all your videos on abandon?

Good to see you are making videos back. If your fans are dedicated to you it is only right to show them the same amour of devotion as well.

I feel like CSR is almost as bad as SR. I play like, 4 games of Big Team Slater and I hit 27. That would be impossible in Halo 3. If you go onto Halotracker there are soooooo many 50s in Rumble Pit. Seems like the number has lost a lot of meaning.

Btw, is it me or all your videos on abandon?

Thanks alot for the feedback,  i beyond agree some fixes need to be made! & now that you point that out seems like it  :blushing:

Whats wrong with CSR?

1. How it brings you up is dumb.

2. Therefore, How it brings you down is also dumb.

3. Nobody can see it without using a computer, and so you wont even have time to check other people's CSR.

So generally CSR is wrong because it is proof that 343 wants bad players to play their game and feel good about it.

Even cod isn't that low. 

• Like 1

This update is a great gesture to those who enjoy playing competetive Halo, but I never play matchmaking with my laptop or tablet out next to me. There is no way for people to know during a matchmaking session who is has earned a high CSR. This is somewhat unfair. All I see when I play halo is everyone has SR-130, which means they play the game often. Is that really what you want your highest rank to represent 343? Does anyone feel the same way, or am I just an old Halo2/Halo3 player missing the old days.

-Craigtastick

Whats wrong with CSR?

1. How it brings you up is dumb.

2. Therefore, How it brings you down is also dumb.

3. Nobody can see it without using a computer, and so you wont even have time to check other people's CSR.

So generally CSR is wrong because it is proof that 343 wants bad players to play their game and feel good about it.

Even cod isn't that low. 

I mean i agree with some of the points you bring up, but although its messed up It still does offer a reason to do your best each game. 

This update is a great gesture to those who enjoy playing competetive Halo, but I never play matchmaking with my laptop or tablet out next to me. There is no way for people to know during a matchmaking session who is has earned a high CSR. This is somewhat unfair. All I see when I play halo is everyone has SR-130, which means they play the game often. Is that really what you want your highest rank to represent 343? Does anyone feel the same way, or am I just an old Halo2/Halo3 player missing the old days.

-Craigtastick

Im really starting to think Halo 4 was was some sort of test or beta for the upcoming halo games. 

But to answer your question i feel the same SR-130 means nothing & is achievable by anyone who plays the game (Kinda like COD's system) But at the same time i understand why they didn't do only 1-50 system. Just not all the ways the attempted to keep it un-visible.