Waypoint moderators...can we get rid of some of them?

Rknb117

Okay, yet another supension from the waypoint forums. Here's the post:
https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postsm2492179_Making-Halo-4-interview---Dear-lord.aspx#post2492179

I'm sorry, a non constructive post? How can you be constructive about an interview in which 343i basically shot themselves in the feet? (link to the article is on the waypoint post)
It's hard to be constrcutive about it, anyway what happened to freedom of speech?

I'll admit that using a particular slang phrase was risky, but you couldn't really describe what I was saying in any other terms.
And to be fair I even put a disclaimer at the top, saying "Don't read, I might be using slang thats offensive"
Apparently "that's not how it works" according to the monitor who banned me.
I wasn't forcing anyone to read it, I even notified them , something most people wouldn't do.
What else am I supposed to do? And freedom of speech?

Really, some of these Waypoint forum moitors should be discharged or something, more often than not they seem to be following their own agendas, something like "Oh you insulted 343i, I'll ban you, cause I don't handle it..."

Anyone reckon I should report his gamertag for feedback tampering? Or not?

• Like 5

Which is something that annoys me. The website is suppose to be for adults only yet it is comprimised with children who thing that disagreeing with them means you are calling them stupid. If somebody had a stupid idea on bungie "Master chief is a girl" It wouldn't fly because everybody on them. While if that were said on waypoint you would have people passively try to explain why that is wrong.  Clearly isn't working out.

Welcome to the site Rknb11, you might find that you like the freedom here a little better than on Waypoint and you might stick around here and on there if you so choose. Just abide by our rules found in the bottom right corner always and everything will go smoothly. They're not strict in the least if I had to say myself.

I think the Waypoint Moderators are getting too butt-hurt.. Seriously, stop sending everyone here and saying 'This is the real 343 Industries' over Customer Support! It's kind of obvious we're not, IF it says COMMUNITY FORUMS on it. :sweat:

Jeez, they need a break or something.. It's not just hard on our site members, but it also starts a lot of problems here.. Kind of wish it wouldn't happen, but nothing we can really do about it. :(: