Fair team games.

AnimalDenWinter

I've done this topic, because I think it's totally unfair for all the lesser ranked people. Heres my recommendation for a new match-making system: players who are less than ten or higher than ten all play together. So there's no like 130's against beginners. And it goes on, so: players between 20 and 30 play together, players between 30 and 40 play together, and so on. However, this will probably increase the amount of time to find players in your rank. 

Please leave feedback. Thank you. :)

Good idea.... if SR ranking meant skill.

I have met many SR-10's who would whoop the backside of a SR-130 anyday.

In theory if this was a good ranking system, it would work as you're saying. But since it isn't, it wouldn't make much of a difference.

players who are less than ten or higher than ten all play together. players between 20 and 30 play together, players between 30 and 40 play together

what your describing was similar to halo 3's rank system

• say my skill was 30 on the 1-50 scale
  • i wouldnt meet any 1s-19s or any 31s-50s

I have met many SR-10's who would whoop the backside of a SR-130 anyday

one of 2 reasons have happened

• those who were good at reach got halo 4 in the last month and are still good (not much has changed)
  • those who are 130 made another gamertag so they can go through the ranks

there may be other reasons or variant reasons such as the 130s just wanted to own the true beginners by making a new profile

I'm pretty sure you get matched up with people with a similar CSR to you

100% true

Fail thread is fail. SR is not competitive!!! A SR130 could lose to a SR32 and make perfect sense. Do some actual research on the CSR that was released. If you want competition, play the playlists that rank you based on wins/loses.

Noobs these days...