Is there even betrayal booting?

Seeker of Truth

This morning, I got betrayed for a SAW, with no option to boot.

I followed the guy who took the SAW after respawning and coaxed him into betraying me again. Once again, there was no option to boot.

Later in the match, the same guy got into a Ghost and ran down three of his teammates, including me, again. Apparently, none of us had the option to boot him.

Towards the end of the game, with 30 seconds remaining, the guy began driving around the map in a Wraith and splattering every teammate he saw. And he got off totally scot free. 

My question is, has anyone ever had the option to boot? I know  I haven't. 

This morning, I got betrayed for a SAW, with no option to boot.

I followed the guy who took the SAW after respawning and coaxed him into betraying me again. Once again, there was no option to boot.

Later in the match, the same guy got into a Ghost and ran down three of his teammates, including me, again. Apparently, none of us had the option to boot him.

Towards the end of the game, with 30 seconds remaining, the guy began driving around the map in a Wraith and splattering every teammate he saw. And he got off totally scot free. 

My question is, has anyone ever had the option to boot? I know  I haven't. 

there is but the so called new and better betrayal system dosent work at all at bug 343 still have no fixed with it :thumbsup:

at the start of a dominion game I beat a guy with ordinance mastery to the rocket launcher initial spawn...he betrayed me for it, I got a boot option, I did, and my RL friend who watched all this and was giggling at that point proceeded to pick it up and skip off to the slaughter.

it's there, but apparently screwy as hell