what colour are engery swords?

Caboose The Ace

the title sais it all what colour are energy swords exactly  because in  rise of the Spartans ocelot on of the Spartans in it meets a elite called raptor with a orange sword and he sais quote. all swords I have ever seen are white end quote.. or something like that anyway but to me sword kind of seems white but also a bit of blue as well so I ask what colour are energy swords :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Guest Frogger24

Well considering that they are just plasma contained within a shaped magnetic field I am sure they could come up with many different colors of plasma.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

who know maybe a high ranking elite and or the raptor of the covenant (somewhat of a rise of the spartans reference but more of a halo brute plasma rifle reference) can have a red color of the energy sword because the brutes had the brute plasma rifles from halo two and the bullets and gun were red weren't they? well then why couldn't the energy swords be red or orange?

I would say energy swords are gray/grey.

Simply because all they are is a handle.

The beam part, on the other hand, is more of a white/bluish color.

They both are made of energy, so I guess you can google it? lol.

or it could just depend on the person that is the original owner because like in rise of the spartans he did have a orange sword where as others have the whitish blue one.

Actually that'd probably be a prototype energy sword, there are red energy swords as well.

• Like 1