The problem with buying DLC.

rwtf Leah

As much as I like the Crimson and Mythic map packs, I'm just getting annoyed with buying DLC.
Why?
Because you buy the maps, get a playlist for about a week, then its gone and you hardly get to see them again. I don't know if anyone else sees this as a bother, but if you do feel free to rant about it here with me.

The only idea I would suggest is a permanent ALL DLC playlist or something. I'm sure not everyone in the world has every map pack, but if people were sure they were going to get to play them more than four times, they just might start.   

As much as I like the Crimson and Mythic map packs, I'm just getting annoyed with buying DLC.

Why?

Because you buy the maps, get a playlist for about a week, then its gone and you hardly get to see them again. I don't know if anyone else sees this as a bother, but if you do feel free to rant about it here with me.

The only idea I would suggest is a permanent ALL DLC playlist or something. I'm sure not everyone in the world has every map pack, but if people were sure they were going to get to play them more than four times, they just might start.   

they are out for much more than a week and only go off because the next one comes out and the reason for not seeing them outside the playlist is because not to many peoples buys them so I hope soon 343 will put all dlc in one playlist :thumbsup: