Assault Riffle users

Pure Pro MN

Well, I don't use the ar that much, but when I do: magnum, frag, Jetpack, AA efficiency, and I can't remember the last thing. (I think it's something with ordinance)

Ar, close-medium range combat, balls out. Frags for extra distance on grenades (I am quite deadly with grenades), jetpack to get everywhere and gain an advantage if needed, also allows for more grenade range and angles. Magnum for possible long range shots that might be necessary. AA efficiency for more jetpack usage. The ordinance thing allows me to get the jump on ordinances and gain control of them earlier.

But also, try to Diversify: Mix things up a little, (in weapons, aa's or packages). You never know what the right combo is for you, another combo might appear over time. I constantly change my loadouts and play style, to learn the game as much as possible.

And another thing, try using the br a little more, it is the most versatile weapon in the game. If you can use one or two loadout weapons well, you can shutdown many opponents from being factors in the game. If you can do that, or at least get a few rounds into enemies, your team mates might also do better and the game will swing in your favor.

Ummm......my best favourite load-out? Is my MLG load-outs: MLG load-out 1: BR main, Boltshot second, Stability, Mobility and armour ability.........Thruster pack.

MLG load-out 2: DMR main, Boltshot second, Stealth or Nemesis, Drop Recon and armour ability again Thruster pack or promethean vision. 

• 1 month later...

Since i too mainly use the Assault rifle i developed a few load outs that allow me to be prepared for almost any type of battle i encounter. For me i really dont find any of the specializations useful besides the wetwork. Also i use the firepower with two of my load outs ( one i equip DMR while the other has BR) i also have a class that holds mobility. For my armor ability i use Thruster Pack because i can hit qick turns and dodge grenades. My other two load outs dont consist of UNSC weapons.

post-72742-39044_thumb.png