Doc's Minecraft is Now Open!!

• 1 month later...

UPDATE:

Made some changes to the server this weekend.

We now have a creative world to play on. I will have this set up so players can claim a plot and not worry about griefing. I am still ironing out the details and getting it set up but the new world is up and warp points are in place, so visit when you get time.

We also have a new Survival World, I built it myself. Its kinda scary and weather isn't great and bad guys are everywhere, this is where you go to just get in a fight. I would suggest you stock up on armor and weapons before visiting this world. Like CreativeLand, we already have warps set up to get you there and back.

The Server is still whitelisted until we are 100% sure everything is working properly and protected from griefing. If you wanna play on DMC, send myself or a DMC staff member a PM to be added or if you have any questions.

Thanks to all of those that have played so far and have helped with the hard work making this happen.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...