Need a clan (Halo....any halo)

Im I need of a clan guys :) post on this thread and send me a pm (on this forum not on Xbox) I would like a clan where I could hold a staff position (I will interview...have a trial etc.) Un less your clan you talk to me....ill make some exceptions if I REALLY like you. I am only SR39 but I'm really good...I was just playing legendary campaign not infinity so yeah....tahnks in advance!!!!

Maybe you'd like to you could join the clan that I have created called "K9"?

Most of the clan is made up of Halo people that own both Halo 3 and Halo 4 but a lot of the time we play other various games such as Black ops 1 zombies, Gears of War, Skate 3, so we wont be playing Halo all the time.

As far as competive nature goes we are trying to get into a gaming league

some of the time we just kick back and play the Halo 3 custom games of old

We mostly own all the Halo games except for a few of us

also we are a very young clan with few members but we are trying to grow

One thing I dont understand however, is what do you mean by "Staff position"

If your intrested message back :]

• 2 weeks later...

Xe03 is a great community looking for new members.

halo4clan.com

We have a ton of features to make sure Halo 4 stays fun for our members for hours and hours, including ( with even more coming  ;) ):

1. Clan Achievement System, awarding you with +cp ( similar to XBL Gamerscore )
  2. Clan Tournaments, with Award Certificates mailed to winners.
  3. Community Forums and Chatrooms
  4. A Squad-Based structure, promoting a large clan, while still getting you to know some players closer.
  5. Custom coded website, looking for web developers.

We also take in smaller clans!  If you're a clan leader, and have problems finding people to play against or need a way to get players to come to you, you can talk to us about joining our Squad Community.

1. You get to use the Xe03 Clan name, while keeping your original Clan name as your Squad Name.
  2. Our Squad Management System is great, allowing you to add players, remove them, rank them up and down, etc.
  3. You get access to our Achievement System, so you can keep track of who is active in your group.
  4. Xe03 does not impose many rules on Squads, just basic ones which most Clans have in place anyways ( Like, no discrimination, flaming, etc. )
  5. Being a Squad, you are regularly invited to our Tournaments and Events.

If you think you would like to check us out, our website is:

www.halo4clan.com

Keep fighting the good fight!

Xe03 Leader - codePython

You could join me and my best friends secret clan. We don't momentarily have a proper name for it yet because we only created about two weeks back from now. By the way were the only two in it at the moment, but were recruiting a lot. I will send you a PM. However, we will host customs mostly on Reach because most of our friends hate Halo 4. We are in another clan as well though but it's becoming a bit cr*py so we secretly left and created this one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

No Limit Gaming is a co-ed gaming clan. Visit www.backoutnow.com if you are interested in a competitive clan that  are 65 strong and counting. We are an 18+ clan that spans across 3  platforms, and are involved in games such as; BO2, BF3+4, Halo, and  much more. when you visit the site mention C0dxQu33n and add me on your friends list

We're fun. 'Nuff said. Also as a new clan, you'll be able to help shape it.

More info:

TLC is a BRAND NEW clan dedicated to the pursuit of epic fun whilst playing Halo 4. We realise how much of a bore it can be to be in clans which don't really play games together, or worse yet - play games as a group of individuals instead of as a CLAN. Look no further, you've found your true clan-mates here. By joining a new clan, you'll also be part of its growing stage so you can even help shape it.

New recruits are put to the test via basic training. You don't need to be amazing at Halo 4 to make it in, but you must generally know how to point your gun at the bad guys and not accidentally hit a clan-mate with a sticky grenade. Yes we like stickies, but preferably when they're pointed at the guys shooting at us.

We are a merit-based clan with a ranking system. Once recruits have passed basic training, they will be promoted. Clan-mates can progress further in the clan by either playing well at Halo 4 or by contributing to the clan community (e.g. being an active member of the forum). By upholding the ethos of 'having epic fun wherever we go', a clan-mate can be sure to work their way up the ranks fast. 

Check out our forum and introduce yourself to get the party started:
Trigger Loving Chumps (TLC) forum

Welcome to TLC - where we like to shoot, party and throw stickies.

• 2 months later...

Hey there,

Iconik Gaming is recruiting if you're interested.  We are a XBOX only clan with over 1000 active members for Black Ops, Halo, and Battlefield.  We have everything from competitive teams, internal clan leagues, gamebattles, and much more!  We also have an active forum, internet chat, and military ranking system for those that would want to partake in it!  We are a leading eSports clan and site!  Head on over to http://iconik-gaming.com/forum.php and register an account.  Put down "IG Jettymike" as your referer and I can track you to get you started!  Thanks!

Note: We will be holding tryout for our gamebattles team known as the "Icons" this week!

• Hey there! I'm a recruiter from the xbox360 clan, Instant Death Squad.
    Started in 2009, Instant Death Squad (IDS) is an XBOX 360 Gaming Clan with members from around the world and our mission is to provide an engaging and competitive environment for gamers of all ages and abilities.
    We have more than a 1000 registered members and an active forum community! Instant Death Squad has both casual & competitive players of the Call of Duty, Battlefield, and Halo Series and we have an organized clan structure, and clan ranks updated monthly.We also participate in tournaments when available for Halo, Call of Duty and Battlefield. Another benefit of joining IDS are the clanmates who are fun to play with, and place the team above themselves. They are also mature and treat all other players with respect.Most importantly, clanmates who just want to have a fun time!
    All you have to do is be active on XBL and our website for your required 2 week trial and be at least 18 years of age.Feel free to register and apply at - www.instantdeathsquad.net
    IDS welcomes you,
    Quack I R Duck

• 3 weeks later...

Im I need of a clan guys :) post on this thread and send me a pm (on this forum not on Xbox) I would like a clan where I could hold a staff position (I will interview...have a trial etc.) Un less your clan you talk to me....ill make some exceptions if I REALLY like you. I am only SR39 but I'm really good...I was just playing legendary campaign not infinity so yeah....tahnks in advance!!!!

if you i belong to XGN have you heard of us anywho if you like more info check out xgnforums.org or you can msg me on xbl

XGN BLACKS7AR

• 2 months later...

bongoband1379772813tcyt.jpg

We are currently recruiting players of all skill levels. Our only requirements are a headset for party chat and that you are an honourable player (i.e. no spawn killing, t-bagging, etc.)

If you are interested in joining the clan message us on gamertag: bongoband or email [email protected]  for further details.