My Halo 4 Wishlist!

Sinister King

Legendary mode...... similar to prestige

Open load-outs ...... I.E. shotgun, snipers, rockets

Theater mode for Spartan ops

New commendations under Legendary mode that unlocks "Open load-outs"

More armor, weapons and specializations.... I.E. Bussa armor

Up coming Flood story. New breed.... After Requiem was destroyed the unsc infinity started to receive calls of colonies going dark. the infinity starts to dispatch fire teams to investigate. No bodies, no transitions of distress, just signs of battle and new forunner ships crash landed at every sight.... clues that point to the Didact, and the Flood.....

More to come....

post-58592-0-72114500-1363922059.jpg

post-58592-0-61782300-1363922064_thumb.jpg

Obviously Not real.... it only says so in the tag's.... I feel if COD is good comp for Halo4 that is how they have it, u can choose to start the game with an rpg or aa-12 or the Barret 50cal. so why wouldn't it work for halo? a sniper can keep the heavy weapons at bay as ur cqc peeps keep the sniper safe.... it would encourage more strategy, more communication and newer tactics....obviously keeping specific game modes as they are.

Obviously Not real.... it only says so in the tag's.... I feel if COD is good comp for Halo4 that is how they have it, u can choose to start the game with an rpg or aa-12 or the Barret 50cal. so why wouldn't it work for halo? a sniper can keep the heavy weapons at bay as ur cqc peeps keep the sniper safe.... it would encourage more strategy, more communication and newer tactics....obviously keeping specific game modes as they are.

No, it would ruin the game for everyone. In Cod, it kinda works with everyone spawning with power weapons, but in Halo they are ACTUALLY power weapons... If someone could spawn with Rockets because he completed the campaign on LASO and the other can't, why would he bother playing if he's getting destroyed by people who have a huge advantage?

The problem is there are no POWER weapons in COD.

In halo a rocket launcher or incineration cannon beats everything with minimal effort. The game would devolve into people running around with nothing but launchers or sniper rifles.

The sniper rifle is a POWER weapon in halo, sniper rifles in cod are just a type of gun class.

• Like 1

You are effectively describing fiesta slayer in action sack.

Go play fiesta slayer, rocket spawning is not wanted here.

Seriously though, ordnance was bad enough, but just spawning with one hit wonders will destroy the very foundations the game was built on.

spark: i would like a game mode that will let me roll out with anything, i mean if ur a cqc guy the shot gun fits ur game style and will help u do what u do best, and it will caws the opposing team to change there tactics to adapt to a cqc guys flanking there position or holding down a key point. that and it will help people earn there commendation easier. maybe a game mode of approved forged maps that fit an open load out..... oh yea the bussa armor is sick. from what i heard though it may be a personal project from one of the guys that dose actually work for one of 343I's affiliates. but i hope it gets much attention that 343I might just make it happen.