A good idea for Halo 6

Since I'm pretty sure that Halo series will be over by Halo 6, and everyone will be moved to Destiny, do you think 343i can just show us what John looks like under that suit by Halo 6? Because my imagination isn't cuttin' it, in addition even though Bungie said that his face is suppose to be what you want it to be or imagine, I think it should be a face we can finally just see. 

• Like 1

Of course they will show us Master Chiefs face.

Sure maybe Halo will end, but  Im sure they will do 6 and 7.

I say this because, 343industries just got Halo, so why would they end It when they made one game?

Even If they did end Halo, In the 6th one Im pretty sure I would know why.

Since I'm pretty sure that Halo series will be over by Halo 6, and everyone will be moved to Destiny, do you think 343i can just show us what John looks like under that suit by Halo 6? Because my imagination isn't cuttin' it, in addition even though Bungie said that his face is suppose to be what you want it to be or imagine, I think it should be a face we can finally just see. 

his full face should be shown in the final halo game if he is still alive then anyway halo 7 and 8 and 9 are confimred with evidence