New Class of Enemy

ForgeMonitor

I already posted my ideas on the Emulators, a shape shifting race created by the Precursors to test the Reclaimer (check out the thread if you're interested). Now, I would like to see what your ideas are. You can post ideas for new additions to races (e.g. Kamikaze Promethean) or new races entirely. Include details of their armament, physical characteristics, and behavior, if possible. Most importantly, try to keep your posts short, sweet, and succinct--I guess you could make it sour, just not bitter--as I will attempt to read all of the posts. Get typing!

hmmmmm? what to think what to think...

maybe a really small race like 3 feet tall. smaller than grunts. about the same size of the bugs. that run really fast and are good and creating technology and all that and know how to destroy human vehicles and they self destruct if they are approached too close except if they are asleep. i was thinking they could be called the hikers. and its just a thought i can't think of anything very detailed. i thought they would look somewhat like an imp from world of warcraft. i hope this isn't too long

• Like 1

good idea haloman2

i think there should be a class that is about the size of a flood infection form, and looks like a football with an eye at one end, and it shoots a weak laser. But when it gets to be near to others of the same class, they join into one enemy and  become a floating promethian verion of a spartan laser. i'd call them 'promethian canoneers.

as for Covy's maybee a new class of hunters. they would be smaller and faster, but not much, and have a smaller cannon and they stay behind their larger cousins. i'd call them hunter minors.

A cool Covenant race would be one that tries to trick you by pretending to be dead; I call them Sleepers. After fighting an intense skirmish, you think you're done...and that's when they attack. It could just be another kind of grunt--it seems like one of their tactics. This would make the game more intense and keep players on the edge of their beanbags.

A Sentinel type, the builder. It's a creative way of getting rid of sentinel bodies;

It flies round and collects sentinel parts from dead ones, it then builds another sentinel out of them and releases it back into combat. It has no attacks if its own.

• Like 1

A Sentinel type, the builder. It's a creative way of getting rid of sentinel bodies;

It flies round and collects sentinel parts from dead ones, it then builds another sentinel out of them and releases it back into combat. It has no attacks if its own.

i like that idea. but the recreated sentinels would have to be weaker than the originals

• Like 1

Yes. It cannot attack you and is very weak, it purely rebuilds. It can only rebuild one at once, and it does eventually run out of parts.

Another nice idea Is sentinels fighting Prometheans. And if they are in 5, GIVE US DA BLOODY SENTINAL BEAMZ!

• Like 1