Bots in Halo 4 Multiplayer

paulliu

Mmmm I hope not! I dont think k/d records would mean a single thing if half your kills came from bots! No matter how good the a.i. Its never the same as playing humans, maybe if they did it like off line or a practice mode but I really can't see it happening and don't think it would really intrest many if it did!

I doubt we'll ever see online bots in multiplayer. The only game I've ever seen them in is Gears of War  and I can honestly say that they ruined it. If you had a bot on your team you could pretty much count on losing that round.

I have always advocated the inclusion of bots in local multiplayer for the sole reason of practice. For example, a bot that was just meant to strafe back and forth or jump around. It would be excellent, however I don't think they are possible with Halo.

Halo's gameplay mechanics are far too complex and dynamic to even begin to create a convincing AI. I suppose the option coulnd't be a bad thing, but never in MM. As said, it made Gears MM extremely annoying.

But it wouldn't do a whole lot in teaching you Halo. I suppose shooting at it to learn marksmanship could work okay.