Anyone who hosts custom games, add me

VitalEcho

Looking for people who host/play a good bit of custom games. Haven't really played good customs since the halo 2/3 days so I'd like to find some groups who host them often. I ussually don't put a mic in because it isn't convienent(loud house) but if it's required I do have one and can put it in.  Just send me a FR to VitalEcho, and whenever I'm online I'll join up into any customs you're hosting. I ussually play about average, but if I've been on a Halo kick for a few days in a row I'm above average skill. Sometimes my g/f will join in with me, but she's pretty below average so non-competitive games are a plus if she's playing with me. Again, just add me @ VitalEcho, maybe plug in a message about custom games or something. I'm ussually on random nights between 5-9pm EST but randomly get on during the day as well.

• Like 2

We do a lot of customs on Friday and Saturday in the form of playdates. We do have some great times. But I suggest looking at halocustoms.com a newer site that is dedicated to custom games in Halo. There are many lobbies and a variety of games.

• Like 1

Yes, I do host customs. So if you want to play join me, but first ill send you an FR on live.

Also, try and get on at about... after 3pm, thats when i'm normally on. It may have to be a 1v1 if my friends 

cant be bothered to go on halo and stick on minecraft. I will send you a message.

• 1 month later...

Looking for people who host/play a good bit of custom games. Haven't really played good customs since the halo 2/3 days so I'd like to find some groups who host them often. I ussually don't put a mic in because it isn't convienent(loud house) but if it's required I do have one and can put it in.  Just send me a FR to VitalEcho, and whenever I'm online I'll join up into any customs you're hosting. I ussually play about average, but if I've been on a Halo kick for a few days in a row I'm above average skill. Sometimes my g/f will join in with me, but she's pretty below average so non-competitive games are a plus if she's playing with me. Again, just add me @ VitalEcho, maybe plug in a message about custom games or something. I'm ussually on random nights between 5-9pm EST but randomly get on during the day as well.

The raptor empire would love to have you around so I'll send you a FR.  We also play other games, like minecraft and halo wars.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

On the forums we do a lot of custom games. Most people seem to show up, so you will probably play with a wide variety of people on the forums. Me and my friends play a lot of custom games on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Because we get out of school. If you ever want to join me and him, just let me know. Btw, I will add you when I get on my Xbox, it may be a while so, if you want to add me my GT is listed below.

Gamertag: Kool Halo Kitty

Edited by тυ¢кєя

• 1 month later...