why do all u haters keep playing??

paulic83

Wanting weapon balance, ordinance drops retooled, spawn points fixed to prevent camping and and over powered Armor Abilities fixed does not make one a hater.

No it doesn't and this is all the stuff which im sure can and will get balanced! But again this obviosly wasnt aimed at u! This guy above dancing in the meadows?? Wtf if u look at what I say that absolutley fine sit and list the issues as I seem to keep rewording to u!! Thats not an issue but theres a way of going about it! I will stop about the cod thing because to be honest I went off them quite a while ago so I dont really care about them and there always a op gun in there but mw2 just had way to much and the nooby tactics were what ruined the game it was brilliant but the people ruined it for me, just as with GOW3!

Imma let you finish but I gotta say that COD World at War was the the best Treyarch COD game.

As far as Gears of War goes I have felt it broken since the first game. Gameplay was designed and intended to be a cover based third person shooter, it instead devolved into a shotgun spamming tumble around the ground mess. People complain about the addition of the sawed off shotgun to GOW3 but I felt it to be a much more balanced weapon than the Gnasher shotgun.

Lastly I hate, hate, hate, HATE threads about leaving Halo. Stop being a drama queen and just take your copy and trade it, break it or whatever you please to do with it and shut up. No one cares that you have been playing since Halo CE and were in a clan bought every legendary edition and made a Cortana body pillow.

If you are really going to stop playing then do it and move on.

• Like 1

-

As for your MW2 rants, just stop. Anybody who is an avid COD fan knows that MW2 was one of the best COD games yet. Who gives af people want their nooby tactics, not everybody does it and it doesn't make it a horrible game. Black Ops 1 was a fail. Some people were okay with it, but everybody and anybody preferred Modern Warfare. Every game has had it's nooby gun/tactics, like the Striker in MW3, Shock Charges in Black Ops 2, and heck even the Boltshot in Halo 4. Do those ruin the game? Heck no. It might cause a little rage, but it doesn't ruin the game.

Now, if 343 could be like Treyarch and IMPROVE on their second game, then Halo will be right back in the fast lane competing with the best Xbox games out there. Until then, I'll stick to Reach and Black Ops 2.

I am sure avid CoD players would give the best CoD game title to the 4th by far. As for Treyarch improving their game I dont really see that besides moving Perks around, renaming them and changing the skins of guns. Of course they have added things like wild cards and score streaks overall its the same CoD game as before. EMP's are the worst thing. Ever. The most Treyarch improves is Zombies.

As for people having issues with H4, its warranted seeing as it was an unfinished game. Pointing out its flaws at least give the possibility that next time around the same mistakes are not made.

I did like world at war! Think they should do another ww2 game.... They wont cause it doesnt sell aswell, though that game did well! the s/o shotgun caused people to hide round corners and reload basically all gears fans were not happy at anything that countered the beloved gnasher! U read the forums and it seems they want a game with nothing but the gnasher in it!! I got abusive msgs for keeping people at a distance with the lancer, but the biggest problem came with the growing number of turbo pad users using hammerburst and the pistol shootting faster than humanlly possible then telling u they just have a fast finger :-/!!! I couldnt agree with u more about the final comment which is part of the point, the game is far from perfect but a lot of this stuff will be fixed over time, I still think its a great game! but it just seems some people cant bear to play it which is why I ask why they put themselves through it!

I am sure avid CoD players would give the best CoD game title to the 4th by far. As for Treyarch improving their game I dont really see that besides moving Perks around, renaming them and changing the skins of guns. Of course they have added things like wild cards and score streaks overall its the same CoD game as before. EMP's are the worst thing. Ever. The most Treyarch improves is Zombies.

As for people having issues with H4, its warranted seeing as it was an unfinished game. Pointing out its flaws at least give the possibility that next time around the same mistakes are not made.

Id have to agree with u there cod 4 was the best by far mw2 was meant to be bigger and better and it seemed like it was till it got so lame do to all the stuff ive already mentioned!! I think the zombies has got worse I really liked it on waw but again it tried to get bigger and better and I didnt like it, now this is just my opinion!!

What do u feel is unfinished about halo4?

I wish they kept firefight on way prefered that to spartan ops was a nice change of pace! I think they need to put MLG back on and a lot of stuff does need to be balanced I wouldnt mind seeing a few decent forge maps appearing on slayer!(i used to love uncaged and a few others on reach) there are a few other changes to the play list which im sure will be changed but none of these things arestopping me from enjoying the game, most can and hopfully will be addressed! U all go on about wepeon balances and that but never has there been anything more OP on halo than the magnum off the 1st 2 games!!

one reason noobs love it they just hate when there weapons are use against them that's the truth of the mattherus that noobs loovve to camp and spawn kill and that's why we have complains up here 

is there ever a game that doesnt have noobs

haters thrive on making the non haters suffer. you change one thing and there going to betray or find some way to make everyone else miserable

The people who keep playing are just waiting for the moment to say I told you so and rub it in to others faces.

Yeah man Mw2 was The Cod game. even after Cod mw3 it had  alot of its population for awhile. And It was out during halo 3 era and halo 3 was Beating it untill reach. Btw its hard for guns to be unbalanced in a game where you die in 1-5 shots sir, If you think the noobtubing was unbalanced you really must dislike halo and all there unbalanced guns they bring to the table.

Halo 3 was never more popular than Modern Warfare 2, mainly because MW2 came out in 2009.

Edited by WonderWombat

• 10 months later...

I don't know what the hell these guys are talking about! Over all, HALO 4 is the better game, I could care less about the god damn multiplayer xbox live crap!! What makes it the better game is the Story Line! If you compare CoD's Story Line to Halo's...CoD is straight on Crap...Nothing can Improve it.

FYI I was looking at the conversation above at the top of the page..

Edited by RedStarRocket91
Thread locked - please do not revive dead threads.