Pelican or other flying missions in spartan ops

Itz JoshE

Flying through lots of obstacles to get to a captured squad in time whilst dodging vicious attacks by everything would be very cool to do in spartan ops. It would get the full usage out of the pelican, which it lacked in campaign. In campaign there was not much to do with it. I have seen very good things with it in spartan ops e.g A pelican gunship helps kill some targets for you in one of the later episodes (9 i think) i also saw it dodge a wraith mortar in another episode in game cut scene.

I want to be able to fly it in spartan ops in a mission similar to the last mission in the campaign with the broad sword, but i'd like a full crew of people operating each weapon. And i would like it to be an interesting mission (not boring like ep 6 in campaign) where you are low flying, using every weapon (cannon on roof, side guns, laser and turret.) to eliminate lots of enimies including wraiths, sniper nests and phantoms, not to mention all infantry.

Thank you for listening 343 i hope you read this.

I agree, the pelican lacked in campaign. All you did was fly to an objective, complete it, fly to the next, complete it, then fly to the last one, and complete it. At least in Halo Reach, you could use the Falcon for more then objectives, you could even transport teammates! I believe, though, that this should be in Halo 5 instead. Making a flyable pelican would take a lot of time and work to get it to fit in, not to mention, we basically repeat the same maps over and over throughout the episodes. Anyways, you have my vote on this.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...