Your Best Game So Far

Trifle10

First off, do you remember your best matchmaking game played so far (meaning all the games up to this point)? do you remember the following about it...

-best spree or spree type (ex: best spree of 22 or rampage)

-total points earned (ex: 1575 points)

-total kills, deaths, and assists (ex: 52 kills, 19 deaths, 5 assists)

-what made the match special (ex: guarding the flag with a shotgun killing all who tried to grab it)

my best match was in grifball. i forgot the map name, though its on my file share. the match was an intense, action-packed match. enemies kept trying to rush me for a kill and most of the time they were the ones killed without any shield damage to me. we won the match. my highest spree was a frenzy. my kills totaled 72 while my deaths were a puny 19 and my assists were about 15. i had about 1275 points.

please note that any details used about your best match is on you. most of us werent there in the game to witness awsomeness. if you dont remember your kills, deaths, assists, points, or spree, thats fine. all you can post is the action in the game like what happened or where you ran to. your story doesnt have to be super long. also, if you dont have a best moment, you can post "dont have a best moment yet", just be sure to come back and edit your post when you get 1

I was in the best lobby in Infinity Slayer last night. The whole opposing team was partied up, which led me to believe me and my team if rag-tag randoms were doomed. It couldn't have been further from the truth.

EVERYONE on the opposing team had Assault Rifles and Surpressors bar one flunkie with a BR and they kept rushing us like morons. It was literally like shooting fish in a barrel, I got a Killing Frenzy not even a minute into the match ( we played on Haven), and my final score was 31-6. We figured they would leave after a blowout like that, but they stayed! I got like, 8 free wins off these clowns and I only dropped below a +20 twice. It was like magic but I knew it wouldn't last forever.

Literally a 1-10,000 lobby.

Ragnorok CTF, enemy Mantis is guarding their flag midfield destroying us when ee get over the hill.

I jump in the driver seat of the hog and two of my teamates take gunner and passenger, we make a pass at the Mantis and the passenger bails towards the flag.

As the guy picks up the flag my gunner gets toasted by a rocket from the Mantis, do I try and pick up the flag runner or ditch the hog and try and sneak up on the Mantis?

**** it, I bust out of cover driving at maximum velocity toeards the giant walking death machine. Catching some air I ram right into the metal beasts pelvic area causing the back end of the hog to fly up catapulting me into the air, I press and hold X and grab hold of the monster and plant a grenade. Jumping off I land right ontop of an incoming enemy Warthog, hijack it and proceed to drive my happy *** back towards base picking up the flag runner along the way.

If only that flag runner knew what I went through to get him to base.

I dunno one of the perfictions for the best round K/D wise I suppose.

Though the most fun I had was dominion on exile, me in a banshee and my mate in a wriath, the enemy just kept going for him and I kept killing them before the could board him, in the end I had 27 kills in a row with a banshee hahaha.

Both teams were so poor it was more funny than anything else, at one point C was left uncaptured for about a minute lol..

I have to favorite games they were both on exile and btb since thats all i play. In the first i was dominating in the gauss hog for about half the game before it was destroyed. Had a good driver for once so that was fun. After that i got right into the banshee a did well with it to. I new i had many kills and wanted to beat my record of 44 kills. In the last second of the game i got the final kill! Ended 44-6 with alot of assists. My best game ever was also on Exile. Got the tank even tho i was on blue team and kept it all game. Got a inconcivable 36-0.