BraverKING514

First, it should be noted that ALL religions have their extremists, and dying for the cause is not strictly an Islamic(the crazy ones) trait. You can find Martyrs in every country, following any belief. Second, I think Bungie was incredibly careful not to step on any toes in the religious sector, as that's VERY bad for business.

A side note: this is a dangerous thread, as the forum bans discussion of religious content. Comparing members of a faith to mindless peons and hairy apes might be considered offensive by some...

You are both racist calling their religious beleives crazy. All religions are like having an imaginary friend to get worries of your chest . Christianity is crazy because its designed to keep people sinning. And having to repent jeez give them a break all religion is crazy I'm a atheist

You are both racist calling their religious beleives crazy. All religions are like having an imaginary friend to get worries of your chest . Christianity is crazy because its designed to keep people sinning. And having to repent jeez give them a break all religion is crazy I'm a atheist

I think you're taking things too seriously man. Its just a game. I don't see a connection in what you said, but I think what you're looking for is the flaw of believing in any religion itself, and it guiding you through life.

Every religion should be respected though, even if I don't believe in one.

I just want to point this out. You call both of us racist for saying a religion is crazy(my statement wasn't meant to call all Muslims crazy, it was pointing out that I was talking about the extremists), yet in the very next sentence you call Christianity crazy. Pot calling the Kettle black?

I'm saying they are all crazy in a way and to each other no need to single out minorities. I was using Christianity as an example of how crazy religion can seem when. Taken out of context and not thoroughly explained.

Not realy. I was just making an obersvation and I guess it was incorrect, so I got rid of it.

No Christianity isn't made to prevent sinning. Read the Bible.

Islams believe in brotherhood love through allah

Also any christian who flames people for this or someone's belief does not read the Bible enough. The Bible is not a chemistry book....