Spartan Ops Matchmaking Downfalls

Trifle10

Spartan Ops Matchmaking is a disappointment to me. you cant vote for the difficulty level such as normal, heroic, and legendary like reach's co-op campaigin playlist

another downfall is you can only play the latest episode and not search for players who might want to play an older episode (without having to invite them)

once i noticed the top choice didnt happen, i stopped searching once episode 5 came out. ill take back what i said if anyone has noticed that something's changed

do keep in mind, i enjoy playing an ops solo

Spartan Ops Matchmaking is a disappointment to me. you cant vote for the difficulty level such as normal, heroic, and legendary like reach's co-op campaigin playlist

another downfall is you can only play the latest episode and not search for players who might want to play an older episode (without having to invite them)

once i noticed the top choice didnt happen, i stopped searching once episode 5 came out. ill take back what i said if anyone has noticed that something's changed

do keep in mind, i enjoy playing an ops solo

the reason u cannot vote is becase sparten ops gives go much xp to u playing it on any other diffuclty than laegendry is to short also the reason u cannot play pervious episodes is becase that would be to many and the sparten ops comminty is small anyway