Where is the Big team objective?

PERSEVERENCE

All my big team buddies have quit playing halo 4 because there is no big team objective. We have played big team CTF together since halo 2. It is our favorite game type. My buddies are not good at just slayer, but put a flag on the map and they shine. The current CTF team size is too small. Why is there still no big team objective. Halo 4 has some great maps that are not being utilized well because there is no BT Objective. We are a team of 8 and we are begging you to please add this game type (that should have been released with the game). To say my buddies are disappointed is an understatement, they have quit playing halo period. Please help.

• Like 1

Big team objective is my favorite game type to. I like big team slayer to and out of 700+ games played more than 600 of them are big team. But just slaying is starting to get a little repetitive so a flag or two would certainly be fun. Do you guys think it would be possible to get more players then big teams 8 v 8? 16 v 16 would be fantastic action packed fun im sure but is that possible? I cant see why not since its in bf3. I hope for massive battles in Halo 5.

Big team objective is hiding in the dark corners of Bungie's computers, occasionally making sounds but noone seems to listen...

Let's be intelligent and find a constructive way about showing 343 the halo community wants to have Big team objective in matchmaking. We need to get all our friends and anyone we can on these forums to make some noise. Just get them on and have them post they want to see BT objective. If enough people say something 343 will have to respond to the community.

Let's be intelligent and find a constructive way about showing 343 the halo community wants to have Big team objective in matchmaking. We need to get all our friends and anyone we can on these forums to make some noise. Just get them on and have them post they want to see BT objective. If enough people say something 343 will have to respond to the community.

Sorry I'm just trying to make the best of a bad situation. You should start a topic on halo waypoint and hopefully it'll get enough people who want it as much as you and me to get 343i's attention

• 2 weeks later...

IMPORTANT!!

I have created a growing forum in Halo waypoints forums concerning the inclusion of BTB Objective. Its growing well. Focus your support their. It is not posted in the matchmaking threads, it is in to main thread area to draw more attention. If it gets removed, which I doubt, than i will post another in the correct area.

KEEP UP THE SUPPORT! KEEP ON MOANING!