The new playlist are nice but...

probably my BR

The playlist's aren't the biggest problem in halo 4. I feel like the monday playlist update is just something to keep us busy until they actually fix the game. Most of us are loving these new playlist but they are still filled with all the same bugs and op weapons. Unless you play team doubles all day i pray to get doubles pro. I feel that halo 4 didn't get any kind of beta testing. I remember back when halo 3 was coming out and bungie had added lots of new things to halo compared to halo 2. It took few months of beta testing to get everything the way it should be. 343 being a much smaller company probably would never be able to afford what bungie has done for halo. Instead we are being used as lab rats until they can produce a update in april. I really like halo 4 but 343 is making it real hard to stick with this game. I'm hoping for the best with the april's update because if the obvious bs isn't fix this game will die.

Let me know what you think? Do you really think this update is gonna actually change the game in a good way?

P.S i miss bungie

yes it is the true skill coming out along with the comtive playist will make the game that more comtive becase peaple will still want that 50 and the waypoint profile also the point of weekly updates is to keep peaple coming back to the game to try out the new playlists

The lack of the ingame rank will reduce the meaning of the trueskill system, and I do not think they are keeping us busy as much as they are trying to finish the game, hell the game they released for ale was a beta lol, they have been adding things that should have been there from the start ever since.

Maybe when they finish the game in April they will start fixing it lol :rofl:

Lol you miss bungie, they made Reach

Of course i miss bungie. They were legit at keeping us updated with what exactly was going on. Reach was a bad game because that was the first halo ever not to have 1-50 rank. Honestly i would give my left nut to know how bungie truely thinks about what 343 did to halo.

The lack of the ingame rank will reduce the meaning of the trueskill system, and I do not think they are keeping us busy as much as they are trying to finish the game, hell the game they released for ale was a beta lol, they have been adding things that should have been there from the start ever since.

Maybe when they finish the game in April they will start fixing it lol :rofl:

There is no question we are playing a beta. I mean i'm not even a beta tester and i find bugs constantly. Most of them are probably are highly known but still. 343 team put all there time and effort making the campaign and left matchmaking on the side burner. Its one hell of a campaign but matchmaking is what keeps us here.