halo 2 remake?

Trifle10

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I will keep this short. Started playing halo 2 when I was 14. I'm 22 now and very mad at 343. If they are going to re-make halo 2 they better not mess it up. I don't really care what they change to the campaign ex better graphics; but when it comes to the multiplayer they better leave it alone. Glitches are what made the game fun; being able to explore was always a true adventure. Anyone remember the days of trying to find the golden warthog? Please please please do not mess with the multiplayer; never kill any support for halo games; if xbox live cancels it like they did halo 2 remake it for the current system and keep it alive (it can't be hard). Learn how to overcome obstacles like everyone has to do.

• Like 1

Ok I will keep this short. Started playing halo 2 when I was 14. I'm 22 now and very mad at 343. If they are going to re-make halo 2 they better not mess it up. I don't really care what they change to the campaign ex better graphics; but when it comes to the multiplayer they better leave it alone. Glitches are what made the game fun; being able to explore was always a true adventure. Anyone remember the days of trying to find the golden warthog? Please please please do not mess with the multiplayer; never kill any support for halo games; if xbox live cancels it like they did halo 2 remake it for the current system and keep it alive (it can't be hard). Learn how to overcome obstacles like everyone has to do.

This times 1,000

Please 343. I thought you guys picked up the Halo franchise to prevent bungie from damaging it even further. There is exactly one way to do the halo 2 remake proper, which just happens to be probably the easiest for you guys. Sure, if you want to polish the campaign, great. But when it comes to multiplayer, DO NOT SCREW WITH IT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!! I started playing halo 2 at 14 and worked my way into competitive play around 15/16. I'm 22 now, and am still FURIOUS with microsoft taking down the service.

Imagine if nintendo all of a sudden took away super mario bros for SNES so you could never play it again. Or blizzard stopped providing service for starcraft BW. Take notes from RARE, their perfect dark remake was perfect! They gave us exactly what the fans wanted, a port of the original.

Does anyone have a mailing adress for 343? I wish to send them a much better written more expressed version of my opinion about the halo 2 situation... Please listen to your fans 343! If you're going to do it pleaaase do it right. !!We want the multiplayer to play EXACTLY how it used to!! (post patch of course :P)

Please 343. I thought you guys picked up the Halo franchise to prevent bungie from damaging it even further. There is exactly one way to do the halo 2 remake proper, which just happens to be probably the easiest for you guys. Sure, if you want to polish the campaign, great. But when it comes to multiplayer, DO NOT SCREW WITH IT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!! I started playing halo 2 at 14 and worked my way into competitive play around 15/16. I'm 22 now, and am still FURIOUS with microsoft taking down the service.

Imagine if nintendo all of a sudden took away super mario bros for SNES so you could never play it again. Or blizzard stopped providing service for starcraft BW. Take notes from RARE, their perfect dark remake was perfect! They gave us exactly what the fans wanted, a port of the original.

Does anyone have a mailing adress for 343? I wish to send them a much better written more expressed version of my opinion about the halo 2 situation... Please listen to your fans 343! If you're going to do it pleaaase do it right. !!We want the multiplayer to play EXACTLY how it used to!! (post patch of course :P)

Look up Microsoft for the address, 343 is their gaming division.