Assault playable in Halo 4 after all?

ForgeMonitor

I know a lot of people missed Assault in Halo 4. Well, I think I have found a way to bring it back. If you think about it, Grifball was a modified Assault gametype. So, it's possible that we can make Assault in Halo 4 using Grifball as a base gametype. We'd have to change the team weapons, scoring, and Carrier traits--but I believe it's possible. And if it turns out that all if this is a load of headlight fluid, please do not call me a shizno; it's been a while since I've been able to play Halo 4. So I need one of you to build the gametype for me. If the idea works, then hopefully people will realize that 343 didn't give us such a limited game; we just have to use our imagination.

And if it turns out that all if this is a load of headlight fluid, please do not call me a shizno

You sir have just earned yourself a gold star. I'd love to see assault added into the game not only as a custom game, but as a playlist (along with BTB objectives)