Do you hope to see Spartan Red Team in Halo 4?

Bubonic Blood

Do you hope to see Spartan Red Team in Halo 4?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you hope to see Spartan Red Team in Halo 4?

I hope to see them, they are a very good team. But alas I think John maybe the last spartan, but then again, I don't know whether the spirit of fire was ever heard of again, so the possibility of them being alive and trapped in the forerunner planet is there.

http://www.freewebs.com/tsuichoi-/Spartans-%20Red%20Team.jpg?0.11619975394845022

Keep in mind, I'm talking about Red team from Halo wars, not red versus blue, lol.

I hope to see them, they are a very good team. But alas I think John maybe the last spartan, but then again, I don't know whether the spirit of fire was ever heard of again, so the possibility of them being alive and trapped in the forerunner planet is there.

http://www.freewebs.com/tsuichoi-/Spartans-%20Red%20Team.jpg?0.11619975394845022

Keep in mind, I'm talking about Red team from Halo wars, not red versus blue, lol.

Keep in mind, I don't mean to let red team be a main role in the storyline, just to be able to see them one last time, like in halo reach, when you see Master Chief in the cryopod.

I want to be going lone wolf style again. I hated being babysitted in every mission by someone on noble team in Reach.

I agree. The original trilogy made the player feel like a lone wolf baddass. Reach lacked this. I would like to see this feel return in halo 4

I agree. The original trilogy made the player feel like a lone wolf baddass. Reach lacked this. I would like to see this feel return in halo 4

it would be cool to be with a team of bad ass Spartans if there better then the ones in reach cuz they didn't do anything but get in my way. if they upgraded the team combat like they have in ghost recon future soldier it would be cool

it would be cool to be with a team of bad ass Spartans if there better then the ones in reach cuz they didn't do anything but get in my way. if they upgraded the team combat like they have in ghost recon future soldier it would be cool

I do agree with that, but the thing is, it might not happen for the simple fact that this story is going to be basically telling more about the chief, therefore a large team of spartans wouldn't be right. Though it would be nice to be able to use more armor, like the mark Iv or something.