Eagle's Talon RP Sign up/Interest/OOC thread

D-38 Boss

Ranking System.  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want to use a ranking system?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Maybe.

"Ace, if you can stop whining about your pay for five minutes, I have a mission for you.

We've received word that an elite on Requiem is gathering a following of Knights. I don't even care how, I just want him eliminated before he can cause trouble. Go in, put him and his cohorts down, get out. We're expecting about 20-30 Knights of various ranks, along with 10 or so Elites.

Get it done."

Maybe a new person would help

Name: Alison Thompson

Affiliation: Spartan IV

Race: Human

Appearance: Recon helmet, scout left shoulder, recon right shoulder, air assault chest, purple primary, maroon secondary

Weapon of choice: Sniper, SMG, spartan combat knife

History: Alison grew up on earth in one of the smaller city's. Her father wanted her to stay out of the U.N.S.C. But she joined any way, getting high marks in the academy. She was on the Infinity when it found Sierra 117 and Requiem. She barely survived and was offered enlistment into the Spartan IV program, which she accepted.

You clearly didn't read my thread explaining my absence.

Oh, and I was having a quick look around after making a thread. Don't be surprised to See me looking around.^^

One; I really don't care what you said elsewhere so I'm not going to go out of my way to know "Why, oh why did BaconShelf leave us?!" Your self-dismissal was pretty much you saying "RP's dead, BYE!" So unless you wish to verify the parameters explaining why you left the Roleplay I have just that little bit of information to deal with.

Two; Look around all you like. It won't change my statements or impressions. You had it in for me since I got here, and now you know that I know this and I'm not afraid to address it.

Know I don't know what you mean. I have left the site COMPLETELY. not just a role-play. Hence my, just looking around statement.

I don't see how I've had it out for you, I liked you. You were one of the members who posted a lot more frequently.

Anyway, I don't want to clutter the thread with an argument so... Reply here, then if it needs to be continued after, PM me, I'm not having an argument in a thread.

Children. Sit.

Seriously. Bacon, If your gonna stick around, then do so.

Threads die because of people who just go, "It's dead. guess I'll stop posting."

People need to realize, if you weren't the most recent poster, make a post, keep it going.

And Helljumper, Just leave it be. You're still posting, he's not. leave it at that and just move on. We don't need people at each other's throats.